The NSP and the paradoxes of nature - page 41

How many times can you predict the past, don't you get tired of it?

It makes no difference whether it's past or future, as long as it doesn't redraw, rather than waiting you can run it manually for one month and see if it works or not.

denis.eremin:

Euler described the regularity of formation of the first 40 prime numbers with an accuracy of 100%

Fermat described a pattern of forming all prime numbers up to4,294,967,297 with 100% accuracy

and so on.

Stop fooling naive fools who don't know maths.

You are right, if by regularity we mean the number and pattern of formation of prime numbers. What I mean by regularity is the formula for finding the value of a prime number depending on the number of prime numbers in a natural number series and their sum. These are different things.

For example.

Euler considered a polynomial f1(x) = x2-x+ 41,
which for x= 0,1,2,...,40 takes on values of prime numbers.
selves.

Vladimir Baskakov:
How many times can you predict the past, aren't you tired of it?

Aren't you tired of saying silly things for every reason? Can't keep your anger down, what, it comes out of your mouth?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Aren't you tired of saying stupid things for every reason? Can't keep your anger down, what, it comes out of your mouth?

Not anger, I can't stand ignorance.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Not malice, I can't stand ignorance

It's ignorant to poke an opponent almost twice your age.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't understand why you need H1?

At least look at when the ECB (for EURUSD) fixes the price as a working price, because the rest of the time the traders are stacked

Get the exact time stamps for each day

And get a sample of prices from the previous week, which will be 4 because one day is a weekend.

That will be a forecast that you can check, if that is the case

PS to finish the post.

so, prediction?

//by the way, the ECB website is quite interesting if you read there

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/policy_and_exchange_rates/euro_reference_exchange_rates/html/eurofxref-graph-usd.en.html

ECB euro reference exchange rate: US dollar (USD)
ECB euro reference exchange rate: US dollar (USD)
  • European Central Bank
  • www.ecb.europa.eu
The European Central Bank (ECB) is the central bank of the 19 European Union countries which have adopted the euro. Our main task is to maintain price stability in the euro area and so preserve the purchasing power of the single currency.

Renat Akhtyamov:

PS to finish the post.

so, the prognosis?

//by the way, the ECB website is quite interesting if you read there

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/policy_and_exchange_rates/euro_reference_exchange_rates/html/eurofxref-graph-usd.en.html

Why the ECB?

When there is a PNB!

Metaphysics and the material world are in different dimensions

or rather the metaphysical forces are above the material world and so the root cause appears there from above and descends down to our material world in the guise of actions

and that's why some secret strategies originate from there

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's ignorant to poke your opponent almost twice your age.

Lecha, 1979 these are numbers, you don't know how old I am, but you're going to teach me.
Better take a class with your daughter.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You are right, if by regularity we mean the number and pattern of formation of prime numbers. What I mean by regularity is the formula for finding the value of a prime number depending on the number of prime numbers in a natural number series and their sum. These are different things.

For example.

Euler considered a polynomial f1(x) = x2-x+ 41,
which for x = 0,1,2,...,40 takes on values of prime numbers.
numbers.

How much longer can we "discover" the usual non-linear regression?

Reason: