How and where best to post real account monitoring for all forum members to see? - page 14

I had my doubts... what if I did?

But now I see the vision of a deep scientific approach of the topicstarter!

thank you!

5 Igor Makanu:

I had my doubts... what if?

but now I can definitely see the topicstarter's deep scientific approach

thank you!

And thank you for your unselfish collaboration in the recent past! I have much to say about your person here, but unfortunately I don't have much time. I will remember you in the near future, especially for your conviction:"There was an opportunity to take a course in "Predictive Analytics BP", if there is an opportunity -= one should use it!", i.e.,one should use the scientific approach https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/741635.

Попробуем применить научный подход
Попробуем применить научный подход
  • www.mql5.com
Была возможность пройти курс по "Предиктивной аналитике ВР", если есть возможность -= нужно использовать! Курс отличный, материал курса помогает упорядочить знания полученные из разных источников. Ну

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Now, please give me the contact details of the moderator and programmer Sergeev, it's been over 9 years since he, with enthusiasm and agony, created this miracle.
Yeah. I remember... it was cool... Sergeev doesn't seem to be around anymore.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Yeah. I remember... that was cool... Sergeyev doesn't seem to be around anymore.

Hi Roman, remember our fantasies about URM? Still hoping that Sergeyev will turn up and take a look at his brainchild.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Hi Roman, remember our fantasies about URM? Still hoping that Sergeyev will turn up and take a look at his brainchild.

Good evening, Yusuf. Yes, of course, I would write that PHILOSOPHY (philosophical approach) of the URM togs. And by the way, when he got into the subject in terms of formulas in excel - everything turned out there very intelligently in the final robot.

The problem, as I saw it, was to understand how to interpret BDS trading signals...

You seem to have chosen a multi-positional approach. What does it have to do with it?

Glad to read and communicate with you.

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2020
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2020
  • www.mql5.com
Всех С Новым Годом. И вот мой первый пост в этой ветке. Возможное развитие событий по еве. От 1,11 будет отскок...

Roman Kutemov:
I wonder if using a netting account will solve the problem of multiple trades?
There will be one deal.

Of course it will, the position will be one in the market, an aggregate position.

Ideally, this bot should be traded in a virtual hedging environment, and the aggregate position should be placed in the market on the netting account.

green - balance
red - funds

+

+

Reason: