How and where best to post real account monitoring for all forum members to see? - page 11

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thank you, Oleg!

I wish you every success!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I will ask the General Director of MetaQuotes Software Corp., Mr. Fathullin R.R., as an exception, to allow suspended monitoring on this resource, we do not need other people's resources, wait just a little while while I contact him. Give me his contacts please.

Drop a picture to your profile from time to time. People will take a look. You don't need anything else.

No one will let you hold a signal with so many orders on a subscription.

Uladzimir Izerski:

From time to time, drop a picture in your profile. People will look at it. You do not need anything else.

No one will let you hold a signal with so many orders on a subscription.

I need subscriptions to the signal and funds from them. I just need traders with knowledge of the market to attack the speculative part of it and get a decent reward for their work.

And I will earn my own living.

Олег avtomat:

I wish you success!

Oleg, why is it impossible to send you the investment password by private message? Please send me the contact details of the moderator and programmer Artem Trishkin. I changed the OS of my computer and it got lost.

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Oleg, why is it impossible to send you the investment password by private message?

Most likely he has a ban on messages not from Friends. I need to add him as a friend.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

He probably has a ban on messages not from Friends. I should add him as a friend.

Thanks, I will. I made a request.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Oleg, why is it impossible to send you the investment password by private message? Please send me Artem Trishkin's contacts. I changed the OS of my computer and it got lost.

It seems to be open only for friends there, but I do not remember exactly, please try.

==================

Artyom Trishkin.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/artmedia70

Artyom Trishkin
Artyom Trishkin
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thank you, I will do so. I sent a request.

Request acknowledged.

My email was closed to everyone. Opened it to friends. Access granted.

Олег avtomat:

I think I have it open for friends only there, but I can't remember exactly, try it.

==================

Artyom Trishkin

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/artmedia70

Thanks.

Now, please give me the contact details of the moderator and programmer Sergeev, it has been over 9 years since he, with enthusiasm and agony, created this miracle.
Reason: