September registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 20

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Thank you.

Is it not possible to have an arbitrary amount on deposit. Because of the commission it is very difficult to get exactly 1000 and you have to roll over from account to account.

Unfortunately no ) We all have had several accounts for a long time - one on duty, and then an internal transfer from it.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Thank you.

Is it not possible to have an arbitrary amount on deposit. Because of the commission it is very difficult to get exactly 1000 and you have to move it from account to account.

Then there will be inequality among the participants. It's not a problem to transfer money through internal transfer.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Then there will be inequality among the participants. It is not a problem to transfer money through an internal transfer.

Sometimes it is a problem. I wanted to do it with a new broker, but it turns out that to open a new account you have to apply and wait 4 hours.

And I don't understand what inequality is, if everything can be calculated in terms of interest.

Server Muradasilov:

Welcome msg!

mt4 accepted? Good day

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Sometimes it's a problem. Here I wanted to do it with a new broker, but it turns out that to open a new account you have to apply, and wait 4 hours.

And I don't understand what the inequality is, if everything can be calculated in terms of interest.

We do count by percentages, but then it wouldn't be nice here:

We don't want to make it not pretty, do we?

Roman Fedirko:

mt4 accepted? Good day

We do. Just read the rules carefully before you open an account, see how others do (for the control)

Contest №4 Real Cent-account: 04.09.2017 — 29.09.2017
Contest №4 Real Cent-account: 04.09.2017 — 29.09.2017
  • view.new10.top
В конкурсе могут принимать участие только верифицированные пользователи форума  Допускается автоматическая и ручная торговля на платформе или Нет ограничений на размер торгового лота Завершение конкурса: 29.09.2017 Призовой фонд делится между двумя номинациями, и на данный момент составляет: Идёт сбор ↑ Победитель будет определён по двум...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

We do count by percentages, but then it wouldn't be pretty here:

We don't want to make it not pretty, do we?

In fact, this column does not give any special beauty, on the contrary, it seems unnecessary, but to give contestants to start with the amount they want it would be nice.

Sergey Gritsay:

In fact, this column does not give any special beauty, even on the contrary I think it is superfluous, but give contestants to start with the amount they wish it would not be bad.

With different amounts can not start, with 3 cents can make 100% for 3 minutes, and you try to do 100% of their blood $ 10,000 (not cents) for 3 minutes. Theoretically the conditions are the same, but not at all the same.

The exception may be made to deduct several cents of commission when depositing to have less problems when opening a new brokerage company. Suppose 980-1000 cents.

Terrible calculation formula to be honest !!! Already suggested the right formula more than once !!! Roulette opens an order with a huge lot in one way lucky is not lucky or in the first or last place, complete nonsense ! The last tournament . Either change the deposit load, so that it was the same for everyone, or the formula !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Believe me, if it were a real quid a cent, there would be no such load! Your formula completely kills competitive interest in normal trading!

Denis Chugrin:

Terrible calculation formula to be honest !!! Already suggested the right formula more than once !!! Roulette opens an order with a huge lot in one way lucky is not lucky or in the first or last place, complete nonsense ! The last tournament .

Every entry in forex is roulette for a certain amount of money, at the exit you have only three options "+", "-", "0".

Reason: