Looking for patterns - page 282

Rustam Galkeev:

It would be interesting to see the skills of coders and traders over a distance of at least 1 month.

Of course it would be interesting, but the Quotas don't need that. They have other tasks to improve both the platform and support the related coding business.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Of course it would be interesting, but the Quotas don't need that. They have other tasks to improve both the platform and support the associated coding business.

Just lots of words and fabulous graphs of depo growth, but how is it nadal ?

Too bad ... ./

Rustam Galkeev:

Just a lot of words and fabulous graphs of depo growth, but what about the nadal ?

Too bad ... ./

Yes. Mostly tester profits are shown here. It's a shame to look at people who advertise their robots with profits from a tester with a minimum spread that doesn't exist in real markets.

The truth is that there are signal virtuosos. But they do not hang out on the forum.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes. Mostly tester profits are shown here. It's embarrassing to look at people who advertise their robots with profits from a tester with a minimum spread that doesn't exist in real markets.

The truth is that there are signal virtuosos. But they do not hang out on the forum.

))) Yes, they take a plot by trend and roll the toys along a predetermined route - they could also show lire on graphs so for the ignorant... ... There are also knowledgeable guys, but the trouble is that coding and trading are not the same ... ./

Rustam Galkeev:

))) Yes, they take the plot by trend and roll the toys along a predetermined route - they might as well show lira on the graphs so for the ignorant... ... There are also knowledgeable guys, but the trouble is that coding and trading are not the same ... ./

The purpose of such coders is clear. They are looking for people unfamiliar with the matter, attracting them with non-existent profit of thousands of percent. In fact, this is a scam. But it is not regulated in any way and is a trough for some category of coders.

I am not talking about all of them. There are cool, competent professionals to whom I have great respect.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The aim of such coders is clear. They are looking for people who are inexperienced in the business, attracting non-existent profits of thousands of percent. In reality, it is a scam. But it is not regulated in any way and is a trough for some category of coders.

I am not talking about all of them. There are cool, competent professionals to whom I treat with respect.

Simply, everyone earns money in their own way and if they do it means there are those who buy.

In fact, everything is not so sad and 1000% is not difficult to do in a month, but you need to constantly monitor the work process by changing modes of operation based on

of the current situation in the market.

Rustam Galkeev:

Everyone simply earns money in their own way and if they do, then there are those who buy.

In fact, all is not so sad and 1000% is not difficult to do in a month, but you need to constantly monitor the work process by changing modes of operation based on

of the current situation in the market.

There is no objection. I saw an example myself. In one day the guy made 17,000%. But it was in a contest, not on the real market. It means there is an opportunity to make higher interest on occasion.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There is no objection here. I saw an example myself. A guy made 17,000% in one day. But in a contest, not a real one. It means there is an opportunity to gain higher profits on certain occasions.

I haven't seen any of those, but I´ve seen Expert Advisors in 2007 during the weekly Championship in Forex Club where I was earning 3000% and one girl took the first place with increasing her initial deposit (5 000$).

78 demo account and in interview she said she used Fibonacci and something else she is an economist by profession and she admitted the risk, but the fact is they can do it... ./

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Видимость объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Видимость объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Комбинация флагов видимости объекта определяет таймфреймы графика, на которых объект отображаем. Для установки/получения значения свойства OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES можно использовать функции ObjectSetInteger()/ObjectGetInteger...

Rustam Galkeev:

))) Yes, they take the plot by trend and roll the toys along a predetermined route - they might as well show lira on the graphs so for the ignorant... ... There are also knowledgeable guys, but the trouble is that coding and trading are not the same... ./

@Rustam Galkeev I completely agree with you on this point. I am not, say, a programmer. Rarely visit this forum. Read this thread. And what do I see. I see programmers talking about trading and programmers talking about trading. A trader is a person of a certain mind, psyche, experience, with flair. Who is better to correctly assess the prospects of a programmer-created idea - a fellow programmer or a trader? And so. I read this thread, and I do not see a single participant with the trader's point of view. Is it right? It seems that it is not. Then why not invite a trader and consult with him? Why get stuck in one's own juice...

Rustam Galkeev
Rustam Galkeev
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

IURII PAVLOV:

@Rustam Galkeev I completely agree with you on this point. I am, say, not a programmer. Rarely visit this forum. Read this thread. And what do I see. I see programmers talking about trading and programmers talking about trading. A trader is a person of a certain mind, psyche, experience, with flair. Who is better to correctly assess the prospects of a programmer-created idea - a fellow programmer or a trader? And so. I read this thread, and I do not see a single participant with the trader's point of view. Is it right? It seems that it is not. Then why not invite a trader and consult with him? Why go to the trouble of getting in one's own juices...

The thing is that I am not a programmer.

I just have a great experience of communicating with them, because I order or modify trading tools for my own needs ... ./

Reason: