Looking for patterns - page 280

anseroyale:

And do you take into account that, for example, limit orders, for which a margin is pledged, create liquidity in the market? This is real money. Or shares, they are bought and sold, someone buys a lot of them. And when he decides to sell (and only he and a limited number of people involved in the transaction know when at what price, etc.) then a huge gap is formed? That is, real money is involved in the deals and moves the price. That is, the market skeleton itself is graphical, without reference to money and the situation at the time of making a decision makes little sense, it (the graph) can change very quickly in any direction...

I'm not sure I've written it correctly, but I think it's close by.

It does not really matter who invests where and at what price levels, if you work in the market for a long time, you can always see it in the price, but a correct handling of current and past data gives a general picture of the market and the further price movement. Sometimes, however, news and large withdrawals of liquidity have some influence. But everything is predictable, because there are compulsory execution targets and you work with deposits according to the if-then principle (what will happen to the deposit if you make the wrong decision, what it will lead to and how to avoid difficult situations, i.e. complex measures for various unexpected events).

Rustam Galkeev:

It doesn't really matter who places their money where and at what price levels, if you work in the market for a long time, it is always visible and reflected in the price, but the correct work with data, both current and previous, gives an overall picture of what is happening and the future course of prices. But it is also predictable, because there are compulsory execution targets and you work with securities according to the if-then principle (what will happen to the securities in case of wrong decision and what it will lead to and how to avoid difficult situations, i.e. complex actions for any unexpected events).

I have nothing to prove, but I think it is of decisive importance. Having deposited money yesterday, he can withdraw it today. So, for example, if you buy shares, you cannot sell them if there is no buyer for them. Willingness alone is not enough, you need real money, a second party, and the transaction itself. And this happens in the market all the time. You can probably play with MM, which is always your other side, but I won't get into the thick of it yet, I don't really understand it myself.

Rustam Galkeev:

It's on the pound past the double-execution patters, you can see in advance... ./

Which pound? What instrument? Is it trades, bids, what is it...? The gist?)

anseroyale:
Which pound? What instrument? Is it trades, bids, what is it...? The point?)

I don't see the point in continuing this discussion... ./

Rustam Galkeev:

I don't see the point in continuing this discussion... ./

=''( I'm going to go and learn the basics...

The most liquid instruments are currencies, not stocks. But currencies are the most difficult to analyse.

Those who have successfully navigated the currency market, for them the stock market is a seed.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The most liquid instruments are currencies, not stocks. But currencies are the most difficult to analyse.

Those who have successfully navigated the currency market, for them the stock market is a seed.

Any instrument can become liquid, just as it can lose liquidity altogether.

anseroyale:
Any instrument can become liquid, just as it can lose liquidity altogether.

In the foreign exchange market, this is excluded. Even in state defaults.

In stocks. Yes. At every turn.

Uladzimir Izerski:

In the foreign exchange market, this is excluded. Even in state defaults.

In stocks. Yes. At every turn.

In which currency market?

anseroyale:

What kind of currency market?

For example forex.

Reason: