Looking for patterns - page 279

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, this is an attempt at self-injury: find your mistake. If you need help, I'm here for you.

?Thanks? )

Renat Akhtyamov:

and before that, it went up.

I can't figure out how to draw trend lines to converge.

Renat, I'll draw you as many converging trends as you want.

Yes, it shoots upwards.

On the whole, at this point, we should decide: am I right, or is the price moving?

So...

Friends, what kind of pattern are you looking for? What is the essence of this pattern according to you?

IURII PAVLOV:
Friends, what kind of pattern are you looking for? What is the essence of this pattern according to you?

Repeated similarity in price behaviour across different time periods on the charts.

It seems more like a direction of search. A general idea.

And this "similarity" is quite "tricky" for market processes and graphics, although not uncommon in Nature. "Neural networks, even very advanced ones, for some reason do not find anything even close. ( Although they "teach" God knows what their creators usually)

P.S.

A knowledge of the right direction of search - this is probably 90 percent of success. Initially, because the problem is similar, go there do not know where to find something I do not know what. :)))

Well, it's like the proverb 'We don't have roads, we have directions'.

The further away from the starting point, the wider and wider the direction.

I wanted to find out from the experts in this "golden line" what kind of pattern they are looking for.

IURII PAVLOV:

Well, it's like the proverb 'We don't have roads, we have directions'.

The further away from the starting point, the wider and wider the direction.

I wanted to know from the experts of this "golden branch" - what kind of pattern they are looking for.

Graphic patterns, for example. Or the behavior features of this or that instrument - fast/slow, large or no pullbacks, how long it goes without reversing, whether it is trending or flat, at what point it most frequently occurs, after what, how often it reacts to news, how strongly it reacts, what the chart "draws" before it, etc. There is no easy way to say. You and only your experience is necessary here. Maybe you will eventually learn to create or break such patterns yourself, if you have enough money and dexterity.

I'll tell you one thing for myself: you have to plug it in. I don't really know what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. With time I'll probably find something in this field that brings me some money instead of taking it away. And it will be as much of a mystery as possible).

You and myself I say this: hands in the legs or feet in the hands and learn the "matamatic" as it likes to say the beginners) Well, you need to have the means, money) To profit I shovel when we know the truth) to be able to live on and what to earn, if the truth is not very rosy and alluring.

To find patterns, you need to create a market skeleton with constant N or from point to point (virtually), and then analyze where and how the market price fluctuates, then use this skeleton to identify figures or paterns, etc., until you identify certain similarities in market price behaviour.

Some people work well with spreadsheets and do a flight analysis according to given criteria, where the similarity of certain data is maximal and profitable, then calculate risks and make a decision.

Rustam Galkeev:

To find patterns, you need to create a market skeleton with constant N or from point to point (virtually), and then analyze where and how the market price fluctuates, then use this skeleton to identify figures or patters, etc., until you identify certain similarities in market price behaviour.

Some people use spreadsheets and perform analysis by given criteria, where similarity of certain data is maximal and profitable, then calculate risks and make decisions.

And do you take into account that, for example, limit orders, for which a margin is pledged, create liquidity in the market? This is real money. Or stocks, they are bought and sold, someone buys a lot of them. And when he decides to sell (and only he and a limited number of people involved in the transaction know when at what price, etc.) then a huge gap is formed? That is, real money is involved in the deals and moves the price. That is, the market skeleton itself is graphical, without reference to money and the situation at the time of making a decision makes little sense, it (the graph) can change very quickly in any direction...

I'm not sure I've written it all correctly, but I think it's close by.

Reason: