Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 947

Taras Slobodyanik:

I didn't find any open source code either)

I read on the forum that there is no code because it's not an indicator but an object. What do you mean the object has no code?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9192 please take a look at
Расширение Фибо
Расширение Фибо
  • www.mql5.com
New HistTraning sSaveSetFunctions Скрипт - генератор кода функции, сохраняющей файлы настроек советника от каждого прогона при оптимизации.

Darirunu:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9192 please look

so what is there to see?
I showed you how to make percentages on the vertical layout, if you understand how "fibonacci expansion" works, what's the problem?

Taras Slobodyanik:

so what are you looking at?
i showed you how to do percentages on the vertical layout, if you understand how "fibonacci expansion" works, what's the problem?

God bless you. At least look at the code and see the difference in the expansion and time zone calculations please. Are you sure that the vertical lines of time zones and vertical lines drawn according to the calculations of the Fibo Extension tool will be in the same place? They are two different tools.

Darirunu:

God bless you. At least look at the code and see the difference in the expansion and time zone calculations please. Are you sure that the vertical lines of time zones and vertical lines drawn according to the calculations of the Fibo Extension tool will be in the same place? They are two different tools.

do you understand how an "extension" works?
what is the third point for?

If you understand, you can use regular Fibo or even a simple trend line and you don't need any code.

Taras Slobodyanik:

do you understand how the "extension" works?
What is the third point for?

If you understand, you can use a regular fibo or even a simple trend line and no code is needed.

Thank you for your understanding. tool is written.Question closed.Health and Blessings to all.

Professionals, advise what to do? I start MT4 only several times a day, in the window with charts I look at signals of my Expert Advisor. I have a problem with the fact that my Expert Advisor starts working immediately with the first tick and the history from the previous visit is loaded. How to make data to be downloaded first, and only then the EA operates? Perhaps, I need to check the time of the last bar and the time of last tick on the server, if it is more thanthe period of the chart - return(0) ? In general, I have some problems. First I download just a profile with charts, and then a chart with Expert Advisor...

Please suggest a library for creating a scrolling panel

Evgeny Potapov:
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Панели и диалоги
Документация по MQL5: Стандартная библиотека / Панели и диалоги
  • www.mql5.com
Этот раздел содержит технические детали работы с классами для создания панелей индикации и диалогов управления и описание соответствующих компонентов Стандартной библиотеки MQL5. Использование классов для создания панелей индикации и диалогов управления позволит сэкономить время при разработке собственных...

Evgeny Potapov:
Графические интерфейсы I: Подготовка структуры библиотеки (Глава 1)
Графические интерфейсы I: Подготовка структуры библиотеки (Глава 1)
  • www.mql5.com
С этой статьи я начинаю еще одну серию, относящуюся к разработке графических интерфейсов. На текущий момент нет ни одной библиотеки кода, которая позволяла бы легко и быстро создавать качественные графические интерфейсы в MQL-приложениях. Я имею в виду графические интерфейсы, к которым мы все привыкли в известных операционных системах. Цель...
Reason: