Looking for patterns - page 288

VVT:

I wonder what kind of printer he has ;)

And the printer he is sitting on.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I believe that the price moves in a pattern and you that by chance. How do you trade then?

Even if a factor influences the price, it reacts in a natural way.

I have had enough of it.

If there is a pattern in any process, it is determined this way, it cannot be otherwise, as all natural and anthropogenic processes are described with unambiguous computer accuracy. Our task is to determine parameters of the process and only after that to speak about presence or absence of regularity. It may turn out that there is a pattern, but it is extremely variable and this circumstance does not allow us to generalise.

Files:
3_12.jpg  25 kb

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If there is a pattern in any process, then it is defined in this way, there is no other, because all processes in nature and man-made processes are described by them unambiguously with computer accuracy. Our task is to determine parameters of the process and only after that to speak about presence or absence of regularity. It may turn out that there is a regularity, but it is changeable and this circumstance doesn't allow generalisation.

I cannot describe a law that I observe. I'm not a physicist or a mathematician. I confidently see a pattern that repeats hourly, minute by minute in financial markets. It has to do with the wave behavior of prices. I have it implemented in a simplified form. The framework may be slightly blurred, but the repeatability is stable in any timeframe. Everything lies on the surface as in Mendeleev's table.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I cannot describe the law that I observe. I am neither a physicist nor a mathematician. I confidently see a pattern that repeats hourly, minute by minute in the financial markets. It has to do with the wave behavior of prices. I have it implemented in a simplified form. The framework may be slightly blurred, but the repeatability is stable in any timeframe. Everything lies on the surface as in the Mendeleev table.

So by trading manually for a few hours a day you can slip 1000% or more ?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I cannot describe the law that I observe. I am neither a physicist nor a mathematician. I confidently see a pattern that repeats hourly, minute by minute in the financial markets. It has to do with the wave behavior of prices. I have it implemented in a simplified form. The framework may be slightly blurred, but the repeatability is stable in any timeframe. Everything lies on the surface as in Mendeleev's table.

Most traders are convinced that they have a really profitable strategy...

In reality, such a strategy works on the plus for just a couple of weeks or a month...

What can confirm the profitability of a strategy? A test over several years...

Why a test? Because it's impossible to get such a long report on a demo or real account...

And this confirmation is needed primarily to the trader, because he is risking his own money, working in the market...

Dmitiry Ananiev:

So by trading manually for a few hours a day you can scalp 1000% or more ?

The smaller the TF, the faster.

I've been working on my robot for 2 years.

Serqey Nikitin:

Most traders are convinced that they have a really profitable strategy...

In fact, such a strategy only works in the plus for a couple of weeks or a month...

What can confirm the profitability of a strategy? A test over several years...

Why a test? Because it's impossible to get such a long report on a demo or real account...

And this confirmation is necessary, first of all, to the trader, because he is risking his own money, working in the market...

The test is a waste of time. The tester is used in visual mode, to control fulfillment of some operations and interactions.

My TS is not amenable to testing. However, it can work profitably without testing. The market is always the same whether it was 100 years ago or tomorrow.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The test is a waste of time.

My TS is not testable. However, it can work profitably without testing. The market is always the same, 100 years ago or tomorrow.

Right, right...

"Everybody's out of step, I'm the only one who's out of step..."

It happens...

Serqey Nikitin:

Right, right...

"Everybody's out of step, I'm the only one who's out of step..."

It happens...

Come on... only 4 figures)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Come on... only four pieces)

A minor detail.

Reason: