Discussion - page 27

f75n789:
It seems that elite section is based more on expert rather than developing new manual technic or indicator. I think non elite section is much better responses. What do you think???

Elite section was created for EAs forward testing only. Later on some people (incl me) started some development. But basicly yes: it is for EAs testing.

I want for elite section to be a development section. But it is my vision only. I started this asctrend thread, and some people suggested this EA Switcher. There are the other threads where members are developing and testing some EAs. This elite indicators thread started by Kalenzo is good as well.

I think the big development (as EA Switcher for example) may be good because as a results we will have many manual improved systems and a lot of EAs created according to proven manual systems.

Still can not start this big development. Hope to start in this month.

As to asctrend thread so the system completed: we need to write the manual or instruction about all the rules. And after that only we may re-code all the system for better/more easy to use (i mean: re-code some indicators and whole the system for more understandable/easy to use).

The other problem is the following: we have many EAs developed inside elite section. More than I can test even.

I think you are right: we have enough EAs for testing created within this elite section. Even if we will not create any EA during the next year we will still have a lot of new EAs to test. May be we need to change our priority onto manual trading systems.

-----------------

I am managing this elite section alone and I am doing as much as one person can do. And I want to say thanks to other members/developers/coders/testers who are coding, developing or testing the systems inside this elite section. It is really great support from all of you.

newdigital:
Elite section was created for EAs forward testing only. Later on some people (incl me) started some development. But basicly yes: it is for EAs testing.

I want for elite section to be a development section. But it is my vision only. I started this asctrend thread, and some people suggested this EA Switcher. There are the other threads where members are developing and testing some EAs. This elite indicators thread started by Kalenzo is good as well.

I think the big development (as EA Switcher for example) may be good because as a results we will have many manual improved systems and a lot of EAs created according to proven manual systems.

Still can not start this big development. Hope to start in this month.

As to asctrend thread so the system completed: we need to write the manual or instruction about all the rules. And after that only we may re-code all the system for better/more easy to use (i mean: re-code some indicators and whole the system for more understandable/easy to use).

The other problem is the following: we have many EAs developed inside elite section. More than I can test even.

I think you are right: we have enough EAs for testing created within this elite section. Even if we will not create any EA during the next year we will still have a lot of new EAs to test. May be we need to change our priority onto manual trading systems.

-----------------

I am managing this elite section alone and I am doing as much as one person can do. And I want to say thanks to other members/developers/coders/testers who are coding, developing or testing the systems inside this elite section. It is really great support from all of you.

Well said :-)

Thanks for your explanations. You should not just focus on EAs only. Well maybe i like more on manual trading . Elite section should be a lot of topics i.e EA, indicators, manual tradings and tips, tricks.and ect This section should be more elite like not a general forum. More inputs and knowledge base. Then it will be more attractive... just my opinion.

f75n789:
Thanks for your explanations. You should not just focus on EAs only. Well maybe i like more on manual trading . Elite section should be a lot of topics i.e EA, indicators, manual tradings and tips, tricks.and ect This section should be more elite like not a general forum. More inputs and knowledge base. Then it will be more attractive... just my opinion.

I can modify indicator and EA. I can create EA if it is not very complicated. But I can not re-code the whole system because i am not a coder. I am doing what I can do. Or we can do.

If we invite the coder/programmer to some thread so we should estimate/test the rules before. It should be for programmer as "do #1, then do #2, then do #3" and so on. It is very good if some coder are on the thread from the beginning but it is not often case. More often is like this: we (me, you or anybody) is inviting somebody.

Basicly I agree with you about manual trading.

What am I doing wrong?

I didn't expect EAs to be a fasttrack to instant wealth, but I would have thought there would be some evidence of gain.

I'm running the following EAs on Demo:-

Cyberia Trader 1.94ppf EURUSD H1

StepMAExpert_v1.45 GBPUSD M30

FozzyExpert_v1.2 GBPUSD M30

Phoenix_4_CONTEST USDJPY M15

Terminator V2.02 EURUSD M30

MultiLot clone based on SMA filter GBPUSD H1

Firebird v0.65 GBPUSD M30

And they're ALL losing!

The MultiLot, has reduced a 5,000 demo account to 1,200 in two weeks!

The rest have won and lost, but are all on the negative side.

Am I doing something wrong?

FutureMillionaire?:
I didn't expect EAs to be a fasttrack to instant wealth, but I would have thought there would be some evidence of gain.

And they're ALL losing!

Well.

Now my experience:

1. Cyberia Trader 1.94ppf EURUSD H1:

never tested. There is thread about this EA in elite section. As I know some people are testing or tested so you may post your statements and they may suggest the right settings.

2. FozzyExpert_v1.2 GBPUSD M30:

This EA was created for D1 timeframe. I want to test it but need the right settings. Did you optimize the settings to find the good one? if yes please post pre-set file.

3. Phoenix_4_CONTEST USDJPY M15:

Never tested. There is section about this EA in public forum. You may post the results there and they may suggest something about settings and so on. As I know they are testing new bug fixed version now trying to find the more profitable and stable version.

4. Terminator V2.02 EURUSD M30:

I did not test it. There is thread about this EA in this elite section with some results and settings. Which lot size are you using? I think 5,000 is too small deposit size for this EA.

5. MultiLot clone based on SMA filter GBPUSD H1:

Never tested.

6. Firebird v0.65 GBPUSD M30:

I am testing it since January this year. Do you use my pre-set file or you find your own settings? Why GBPUSD? This EA has more stable results with USDJPY. Anyway it is very risky EA: you may lose 1,000 pips in one day and win 2,000 the other day. Personally I do not have deposit big enough to use this EA with real money. 5,000 is too small deposit size for this EA.

7. StepMAExpert_v1.45 GBPUSD M30:

It is profitable. We had some talking here. I am testing it with Fibo Group broker and with Alpari broker as well.

Just results for this week:

+81 pips with Fibo Group broker (GBPUSD only).

+29 with Alpari broker (GBPUSD only).

Two weeks are nothing for this EA.

newdigital:
Well.

Now my experience:

1. Cyberia Trader 1.94ppf EURUSD H1:

never tested. There is thread about this EA in elite section. As I know some people are testing or tested so you may post your statements and they may suggest the right settings.

2. FozzyExpert_v1.2 GBPUSD M30:

This EA was created for D1 timeframe. I want to test it but need the right settings. Did you optimize the settings to find the good one? if yes please post pre-set file.

3. Phoenix_4_CONTEST USDJPY M15:

Never tested. There is section about this EA in public forum. You may post the results there and they may suggest something about settings and so on. As I know they are testing new bug fixed version now trying to find the more profitable and stable version.

4. Terminator V2.02 EURUSD M30:

I did not test it. There is thread about this EA in this elite section with some results and settings. Which lot size are you using? I think 5,000 is too small deposit size for this EA.

5. MultiLot clone based on SMA filter GBPUSD H1:

Never tested.

6. Firebird v0.65 GBPUSD M30:

I am testing it since January this year. Do you use my pre-set file or you find your own settings? Why GBPUSD? This EA has more stable results with USDJPY. Anyway it is very risky EA: you may lose 1,000 pips in one day and win 2,000 the other day. Personally I do not have deposit big enough to use this EA with real money. 5,000 is too small deposit size for this EA.

7. StepMAExpert_v1.45 GBPUSD M30:

It is profitable. We had some talking here. I am testing it with Fibo Group broker and with Alpari broker as well.

Just results for this week:

+81 pips with Fibo Group broker (GBPUSD only).

+29 with Alpari broker (GBPUSD only).

Two weeks are nothing for this EA.

And please can you post the statements?

To compare results on StepMAExpert_v1.45 and Firebird v0.65.

FutureMillionaire?:

And they're ALL losing!

Hi FutureMillionaire.

Another question :

Since how long time did you do your tests ?

Thanks.

newdigital:
And please can you post the statements? To compare results on StepMAExpert_v1.45 and Firebird v0.65.

I haven't been running Firebird very long, but here are the files anyway

FutureMillionaire?:
I haven't been running Firebird very long, but here are the files anyway

Firebird is not very interesting for me as many people are tasting it, tested and will test.

As to StepMAExpert_v1.45 GBPUSD M30 so I think something wrong with your settings. This EA is not trading often: just 1, 2 or 3 trades for 2 weeks maximum.

It did one trade on Alpari for one week only. And one trade on Fibo Group for two weeks.

StepMAExpert_v1.45 is trading just sometimes. There are whole month with no any single trade.

Something wrong with settings.

Reason: