Looking for patterns - page 89

Alexander_K2:

:))) All right, mate. You're witty, I'll give you that. But your signals are crap and some kind of exception isn't going to help you. Screw it, sign up for a signal and keep on entertaining the public. You're good at it.

Have you forgotten whose wife has your signals?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Forgot whose wife has your signals?

Mine, naturally.

secret:

It's time to argue the stats!

I agree. Here's where we start in March.

Alexander_K2:

Mine, naturally.

Now I see, under the fifth, and there's the exhaust.

Alexander_K2:

I agree. That's where we start in March.

I thought you had already started in February.)

Alexander_K2:

I have a different opinion. But, again, the time for arguments is over for me. Everything, at some point, comes to an end...

Yes )) If the aspirant has set his foot on a path, he will stay on it till the end and it's good if he wins.

Here I wanted to ask what the distribution is: we have time segments (constants = const) and they either have an event (from 1 to several) or no event on the segment.

Sort of like Poisson? But I don't know what to do. Is there any way to calculate the probability of whether there will be an event on the segment or not?

I'll post the file if I have to.

secret:
So you seem to have already started in February)

Well, the signal is open in February and we'll start comparing yours and mine in March. You suggested it yourself :)) If you lose, you show me your diploma. Agreed?

)) Here's a pattern, known in the future is the difference of two variables with 100% accuracy. A change in one variable causes a change in the other.

Alexander_K2:

Well, the signal is open in February and we will start comparing yours and mine in March. You suggested it yourself :)) If you lose, you show me your diploma. Agreed?

I've had my signal open for three years, catch up on the number of trades)

88 pages... The limit of adequate comments?)
Reason: