How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 20

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

The following is a picture of closed trades and commissions.

the real deal is in the market!

transcendreamer:

urgently! invest! grail!

but first to the factory for preventative purposes

Hello. Let's make an indicator using your system, maybe they will do it for free!

Another grahammer... ...on the demo ... ))) Why so little? My demo hauls made 1000% a week ...))

Get real - you'll cool off ...)))))

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

If you open a trade with the whole deposit, without stoplosses or takeprofits, you have 2 options, either a loss or a profit. here's a picture of closed trades and commissions.

is this excel?

Dmitry Britan:
Здравствуйте. Давайте сделаем по Вашей системе индикатор, может сделают бесплатно!

Dmitry Britan:
Hello, let's make an indicator using your system, maybe it'll be free!

He probably wouldn't agree. It is unlikely that even one trader will share his system. They may not be willing to share what they came to over the years while sitting at the monitor, testing and perfecting it, and losing a lot of money along the way, but they are unlikely.

Aleksey Mavrin:

1000 times is 10 trades x2, in a year I think you can find 10 opportunities when you're really sure, and find an entry so that the stop is slightly less than the take.

It seems easy.

Just like it seems easy to guess 6 out of 36 numbers in the lottery).

multiplicator:

it seems easy.

like it seems easy to guess 6 out of 36 numbers in the lottery).

I'm no mathematician, but I think it's even harder. It's not enough to guess ten profitable trades, but you need each of those trades to double your account. Even if you guessed it, you have to sit on that profit and not close before the deadline.

MrBobr1:

I'm not a mathematician, but I think it's even more complicated than that. It is not enough to guess ten profitable trades, but each of those trades must double your account. Even if you guessed it, you have to sit on that profit and not close before the deadline.

Here the notorious human factor comes into play, which ruins people, to say nothing of deposits :-)

What's interesting. Some are looking for patterns, others are looking for profitable trading robots or trying to create a profitable trading system. But it's simple. You do not need to look for patterns. There are not many of them on the market. There are a lot of irregularities. You have to do the opposite. Make a search algorithm where there are no regularities. Then we eliminate the unnecessary, and the necessary (regularities) remain. So it is with the system. Where and when I may earn? Where and when I may not lose or lose so much. Two different approaches. Two different results.
Reason: