On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 62

Yes, yes. A word or two about the red graphs and why they are like that:

Vladimir Baskakov:
What a bore it is without such thinkers. Yusuf is missing, Uladzimir is out, A_K has defected. Go on, Michal! We know how it will end, but go on!

I'm here. Congratulations to all participants on the new year. I am busy realising the fact that, unbeknownst to me, I have discovered 3 functions of nature:

1 -Function of the present tense - N;

2 -past tense function P;

3. Future tense function B, so that the following identity is always and everywhere: H+P+B=1

The function P describes all processes, irrespective of their nature and from what field of science and technology, phenomena or events. Other methods of description based on other formulas or their combinations turn out to be only an approximation to P. No formulas other than P are needed to understand nature. I thank the resource management for publishing a seminal article on this subjecthttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250. A failed attempt to apply P to market conditions means that, it has no regularity whatsoever, allowing one to earn consistently on it.

Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
Универсальная регрессионная модель для прогнозирования рыночной цены
  • www.mql5.com
к. т. н., доцент кафедры Экономики и предпринимательства  Института Экономики и Торговли Таджикского государственного университета коммерции ( ИЭиТ ТГУК )  УДК 330.115 Введение Рыночная цена складывается в результате устойчивого равновесия между спросом и предложением, которые, в свою очередь, зависят от множества экономических, политических и...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I'm here. Happy new year to all participants. I'm busy realizing

I propose, in honour of the deeply respected Yusuf, that the additional EDq and PDq curves be henceforth referred to as lion and leopard levels respectively. Thus the lion correlates with the leopard strictly singularly, note that.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

...there is no pattern that allows you to earn a steady income from it.

Here, I won't be too lazy to dig up this post in a year or two.

Ivan Butko:

Here, I won't be too lazy to dig up this post in a year or two.

I won't be too lazy to open focus number seven trades tonight. I may move on to other pairs if the public wishes. For example EURJPY and GBPJPY, or AUDUSD and NDZUSD (makes no difference which ones, any).

Mikhael1983:
Looked in to see what's up. Closed the trades. Not at my computer. No time to calculate what is the misalignment there now. It feels (profit value) close to zero.

A profit of $144, gentlemen.

The time in the file name is slightly ahead, on purpose I set the time on my phone to about 5 minutes.

Trick number six has been safely completed with success, as have all the previous ones.

I can't figure out what you're thinking.

Let's take a closer look

and then I'll tell you why it works.

although.... what's the big deal?

it's the only thing that works in a trend

that's the trick

Renat Akhtyamov:

how you think, I can't understand

Let's take a closer look.

and then I'll tell you why it works.

Although,uh,....,what's the big deal.

It's the only thing that works in a trend.

That's the trick.

How can you tell me if you can't understand it?)

khorosh:

How can you tell if you can't understand).

10 years I've been doing this

I don't think you haven't either.

It's just that it's kind of a tricky thing to write.

Mikhael1983:
I won't be too lazy to open focus number seven trades tonight. I can move on to other pairs if the public wishes. For example EURJPY and GBPJPY, or AUDUSD and NDZUSD (makes no difference which, any).
Whew... Nice! Waiting for the spectacle with the yen)

Mikhael1983:

I can move on to other pairs if the public wishes.

Preferably to a real account.

Reason: