On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 184

Oops, when did we become "you"?

I don't need your respect, thank you.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

So on the forum as well as in the bathhouse everyone is equal.(in case anyone didn't get it)) everyone is naked)))) Aren't you the only one in the bathhouse and wearing a royal crown:at...%;#() Uh-huh-guh-guh-guh. I can see that.))

And who decided that? What is this, a neighborhood hangout? Don't the rules of politeness apply here? What do the forum rules say?

Gainmaker:

Who decided that? What is this, a backyard hangout? Don't the rules of civility apply here? What do the forum rules say?

They are only well-intentioned, moderators do not always respond even to direct insults. That is why some people act according to the principle: whatever I want, that's what I do).

khorosh:

It's only good intentions, moderators don't always react even to direct insults. That's why some people act according to the principle: what I want is what I do).

Wishful thinking has nothing to do with it.

If a forum member is trying to show that he would be educated, he must show that he not only has some knowledge, but also that he is well-educated.

In an intelligent environment, all communication takes place respectfully and only in the name of you, regardless of age and degree of intelligence.

Renat Akhtyamov:

yes?

red MOEX, yellow FOREX

working two trades, one there, one there

left to sew the bags.

;))))

What, are you making gifts like that? Come on, be careful.

Sorry guys. Wrong forum. Keep fighting.
Reason: