On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 102

Maxaxa:
I don't quite get it - am I one of those who refute, have at least mastered something, have no propensity for logical and analytical thinking, and/or in the tank? )))) or are you just insinuating that I should keep my opinion to myself? Or are you not referring to me at all ))) I'm just ready to get off the branch as there's nothing new going on.

I haven't hinted at anything or anyone, nothing more than a generalised opinion

I kind of made the decision not so long ago not to argue, let everyone stay with their opinions, although I sometimes violate the decision, but not often)

Олег avtomat:

not "drunkenly" and not "pounced on", but pointed out the nonsense you were spouting.

You didn't want to admit it for a long time. But eventually you had to admit it.

So don't lie.

My previous post again uses my lie

don't believe me?

Check it out on the demo, before you leave the office.

the point - the further away from zero, the......

and oh, my goodness!

branch topic!!!

Renat Akhtyamov:

No.

The dollar will be left with the pound for sale and nothing else.

Well you are a strong mathematician :)

X*EURUSD - X*GBPUSD - according to you there will be one dollar and pound left. I have nothing to add.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I wanted to show you the "trick" too.

No tricks, quite respectful of whoever dares to do it first )

Grigori.S.B:

You are a strong mathematician :)

X*EURUSD - X*GBPUSD - according to you there will be one dollar and one pound left. I have nothing to add.

That's what I wrote.

X*EURUSD - (X+Y)*GBPUSD

Mikhael1983:
Without any gimmicks, I have to respect the one who is the first to risk repeating it.

What kind of jokes? For example, it was repeated in public.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

About Unequal Probability of Price Going Up or Down

khorosh, 2020.01.23 19:31

I finally settled on one of my indicator variants for pair trading. It's been about half an hour since I entered it and I'm already making a profit.

13.00 is profit.

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's what I wrote.

X*EURUSD - (X+Y)*GBPUSD

after which I wrote you back:

Did you start on Thursday?

There is an opinion that even 7-major cannot make a synthetic (dynamic!) that would survive on OOS exactly one return cycle to complete a trade.All this was abandoned 5 years ago.
Pair trading is quite "ancient world". I don't even closely believe it's possible to get something stable here.

But since the author made a hypothesis and is trying to prove it in a live broadcast, let's not deny ourselves the pleasure of watching it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's what I wrote.

X*EURUSD - (X+Y)*GBPUSD

It's simple: EURUSD | GBPUSD remains EURGBP. You don't need to do anything super-mathematical in the simplest problem.

Grigori.S.B:

after which I responded to you:

that's speculation, and it started with this.

that cross is the unnecessary part.

Reason: