Pending Buys!!!!

How is it, I can post a Pending Buy with FXCM's MT4 and as it goes onto my charts, I see the profits are already at minus - $22.00 (05:19:31) and half an hour later it is still below the purchase price of .86425, but the trade tab in my MT4 account shows bigger minus numbers AND I'M NOT EVEN IN THE TRADE YET??????? I've been training on this software for about three months. What a BAD JOKE!

You need to provide more details man. I can't even understand what your problem is.

This is not customer service for an EA that you bought.

mlsonmor2014:

How is it, I can post a Pending Buy with FXCM's MT4 and as it goes onto my charts, I see the profits are already at minus - $22.00 (05:19:31) and half an hour later it is still below the purchase price of .86425, but the trade tab in my MT4 account shows bigger minus numbers AND I'M NOT EVEN IN THE TRADE YET??????? I've been training on this software for about three months. What a BAD JOKE!

I find that difficult to believe.

Did you really open a pending order?

Can you show a screenshot of your trade tab that shows an un-triggered pending order showing a loss please?

I believe there is a floating trade which is still running even before he puts any pending orders.

is it a real or demo account?
if its a real account my guess is that the mt4 is used as bridge to TSII
open TSII (same user and password) and see whats going on over there

Reason: