On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 99

RomFil:

This is exactly the feature that I noticed from the beginning - and it is VERY good, because the conjuncture changes, the speed of instruments changes ... By refilling, you can adjust to the current situation ... :)

With a surplus, or by recognizing a small part of the loss. The fundamental difference from cross trading is getting clearer, maybe I will change my mind and delete my posts. I'm kind today )

Mikhael1983:
By a refill, or the recognition of a small part of the loss. The fundamental differences from cross trading are getting clearer, maybe I'll change my mind and delete these posts of mine. I am kind today )

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Not Equal Probability of Price Going Up or Down

Renat Akhtyamov, 2020.01.17 17:22

well ...

not

it will simply be EURGBP and one of the two will be a bonus: EURUSD or GBPUSD

what is there to look for differences?

If the lots are not the same, this post has long saidit all

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's there to find the difference?

If the lots aren't the same, this post has saidit all for a long time.

These bonuses are the differences. Differences that cannot be ignored, they are meaningful. That's what it's all about.

Mikhael1983:
These bonuses are the differences. Differences that cannot be ignored, they are meaningful. That's what I'm talking about.

business conversation is underway.

No fuck-ups, as they say.

So in essence, the unnecessary part should be discarded

Now, come up with a formula and we'll see.

Mikhael1983:

If opening now, it would be like this. The beauty is that it differs little from the original 2.785, so that the 'outdated' value is almost relevant, the difference would not cause noticeable damage against the profit. One of the properties that ensures the stability of the system (and vice versa, when the difference becomes significant, I recognize a loss, a rare but possible event, which has been repeatedly mentioned here without realizing that the criterion for recognizing a loss is clear and crisp).

Even greater beauty is that it is possible to open with another ratio, which provides the actual ratio of volumes for all deals at the time of exchange (khorosh welcomes and opportunities to manage volumes independently, as opposed to trading crosses). There are other nuances to ensure stability.

wanted to object to 2.887, looked at my open positions and found that I had a ratio of 2.6363 (on EURUSD and GBPUSD) as of 18:27 (Moscow time), but I also have a third pair open

Mikhael1983, can you already tell us (readers of this branch) about the principles of your method arithmetic? Because you started with one (you recently admitted it yourself) and started doing "tricks" by a different methodology. If you will not share anything, just say so. Previously said: "... probably at the weekend will tell you everything ...", but "and still there.

Again, if you won't give us anything, just say so! Otherwise you're just trying to measure your dick - like I can do this, I can do that, I can do that... I've got this ***, this ***, and I can do this. Tricks are interesting, but we want to learn how to do them too. 99 pages of tricks and arguments ...

Sincerely, RomFil.

Mikhael1983
Mikhael1983
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

That's not interesting. Grails are not for public use:)
Let him demonstrate the status on 20 deals better for now.

And then we will figure it out ourselves. The only thing that is left:
1. Understand how to fit the red curve to pairs by the linear transformation (ax+b);
2. Lots;
3. The most interesting - to understand why it all works.

b2v:

It's not interesting. Grails are not for public use:).
We prefer to let him show us his status on 20 deals.

The issue has not yet been resolved, but we will come up with our own solutions. It remains:
1. Understand how to fit the red curve to pairs by the linear transformation (ax+b);
2. lots;
3. The most interesting thing is to understand why it all works.

B2, are you kidding me?

is that what you call the Grail?

Remove overlapping lots and trade the remainder.

Well, naturally, that's the wrong way to put couples on top of each other.

Bottom one, the Grail is as far away from here as the sun.

---

and the answer to question 3 is not a secret:

The condition - sell (top) expensive, buy (bottom) cheap - is fulfilled.

If no one can figure out the TS and replicate the results, this will be the most useless branch after machine learning

I wanted to show the "trick" too, but I looked through the whole market, or almost the whole market - it is in full balance now, I found only GBPAUD shorts.

P.S. I searched as usual, like this and did not find the picture with the point 2

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

About Unequal Probability of Price Going Up or Down

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2020.01.21 15:06

I continue with the system № 1 and № 2:

We have a chart

If we enter in the point 1, we may average so much that the deposit will not be enough; but if we enter in the point 2, the reversal is inevitable and probably we won't even need to average anything.

Reason: