Question to the administration of mql5.com

Hello! In the Marketplace at mql5.com you can download a demo version that only works in the strategy tester. Many clients do not consider the Strategy Tester as a valid proof and have doubts about the robot's efficiency. Can I place a link to the trading robot demo version in the product description? After testing, the client will have to buy it via Market anyway. That way the client will have more confidence in the product! To be more precise, the demo version will be placed in the product comments, while the description will contain a link to that comment. That is, the link will not lead to a third-party site.

p.s. it is the opinion of the site administration that is very important. Since the rules I have not found an answer to this question. I remember once placed an additional link in the description and then the administration was not against it.

Thank you!

In my opinion, no one forbids giving a link to a Signal on which the same robot is trading. That would be a definite plus. Everyone will benefit from it. So go for it.

Well, unfortunately I've seen more than once that clients ask to test the robot and the indicator before buying. They don't trust it. And in fact this is justified. It is good to be able to test a robot for at least a week and then, if you like it, make a purchase. It would eliminate bad products at once, and good ones would start moving forward. The most important thing in selling forex products is trust.

By giving users a full-fledged demo version, they will stop buying the products. They will put it on a demo and copy it. This is not beneficial to anyone in the long run. But monitoring a robot is another matter.

Ihor Herasko:
In my opinion, no one forbids giving a link to the Signal where the same robot is trading. It would be a definite plus. It will be a real win-win situation. So go for it.

the web admins may be against it, and they'd be right.

when the signal closes, you get a broken link to the same resource

there is no methodology to determine which EA is trading on the account (or rather how the TS offers it on the demo account), so any mention of monitoring in the description of EA on the Market page cannot be checked with 100% guarantee

imho, all conditions have been created - open your signal and earn on a profitable signal in addition

ZS: i could be wrong, but it will be the first precedent for selling a shovel to rake in the golden mountains ;)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

the web admins could be against it and they'd be right.

When the signal closes, you get a broken link to the same resource.

Well, the link from the description can always be removed later. This is not a problem at all.

Ivan Pochta:
If you give users a full-fledged demo version, they will stop buying the product. They will put it on the demo and copy it. This is not profitable in the long run for anyone. But monitoring a robot is another matter.

How so? It's going to be time-limited. It will have worked through the test period and then stop. And then you have to buy anyway.

Andrey Kozak:

How so? It's going to be time-limited. It will have worked through a test period and then stop. And then you have to buy it anyway.

We agreed that 20 people would take turns putting in the demo for a month and copying

Make a separate demo product with a feature or symbol/timeframe limit. This is allowed in the Marketplace.

Limiting the timeframe of the demo in the Market is not allowed by the rules, although MQ reserved this type of license in the API a long time ago.

Stanislav Korotky:

Make a separate demo product with a feature or symbol/timeframe limit. This is allowed in the Market.

useful information, read Market rules and discussions, for some reason i didn't see this, is this verified information?

ZS: but in my opinion this method will not help.... to attract users will have to give them a working TF and symbol, users will get such freeloading EAs and cut cabbage for free! ;)

Reason: