Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 11

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Hello.
A man's activations are constantly failing.
Every week.
After the weekend, when starting the program, it says cannot load.
Who solved this problem?

First ask him what kind of computer he has (it happens that it is a third party VPS, and VPS company changes something in the computer, and it loses activation).
If he has a home computer, probably Windows 10 64 bit, and then activation can be lost at key Windows updates, and MetaQuotes adds activation in this case, but all at once (and the date of the next addition is unknown).

Ask him if he's locked into the Community tab. He will of course tell you that he logged in, but he should log in with his forum login, not with e-mail (ask for a screenshot). And if he has problems with Community tab login (and he can see all this in Metatrader logs) - send him to this post - #1

Then find out if he has updated Internet Explorer installed (I have 11 version of IE), because tabs in Metatrader use IE, preferably the latest version (I even reinstalled my IE, for example).
Naturally - logs, screenshots ...

One more thing.
Some people get confused, for example, they bought a product with 5 activations, and after that the seller made all 11 activations. So - this increase is for future buyers (i.e. activations on already bought products are not increased by the seller).

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...

Sergey Golubev:

First ask him what kind of computer he has (it happens that it is a third-party VPS, and the VPS company changes something in the computer, and activation is lost in the process).
If he has a home computer, probably Windows 10 64 bit, and then activation can be lost during key Windows updates, and MetaQuotes adds activation in this case, but all at once (and the date of the next addition is unknown).

Ask him if he's locked into the Community tab. He will of course tell you that he logged in, but he should log in with his forum login, not with e-mail (ask for a screenshot). And if he has problems with Community tab login (and he can see all this in Metatrader logs) - send him to this post - #1

Then find out if he has updated Internet Explorer installed (I have 11 version IE), because the tabs in Metatrader use IE, preferably the latest version (I even reinstalled my IE, for example).
Naturally - logs, screenshots ...

One more thing.
Some people get confused, for example, they bought a product with 5 activations, and after that the seller made all 11 activations. So - this increase is for future buyers (i.e. activations on products already purchased are not increased by the seller).

Thank you. That's exactly how I always write it. Of course the opinion of the moderators carries more weight, so I added the message in my pocket.

But I so read on the forums, this is a frequent problem lately. And a lot of people are starting to complain.

Of course all the anger from customers about the activations is put on the sellers.

They ask to send experts without licenses. )))) And then all this stuff circulates on the Internet for free. Worse is when they resell it...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Thank you. That's how I always write. Of course the opinion of the moderators carries more weight, so I added the message in my pocket.

But I so read on the forums, it's a frequent problem lately. And a lot of people are starting to complain.

Of course all the anger from customers about the activations is put on the sellers.

They ask to send experts without licenses. )))) And then all this stuff circulates on the Internet for free. It is worse when they resell it.

Definitely, it is the seller's problem. The above-mentioned problems can be solved. But if the buyer claims the opposite and you give him what he asks for, then get ready for the said events.

Artyom Trishkin:

And these are definitely the seller's own problems. The above problems are solvable. But if the opposite is claimed by the buyer and you give him what he asks for, then get ready for the said events.

Yes it is my problem. It was. Now I don't send anything to anyone. Thanks for the tip.
This is a problem I have already come to terms with. I just pointed it out as a fact. After the first problem, you have to deal with it that way. Because they start leaving feedback that they can't install, activation flies off and trading is prohibited ( when the algotrading button is not enabled. That's my problem too, by the way. )

I want to find a solution to the first problem. To avoid all the others.

Afternoon. Renewed the indicator lease, one day later I could no longer install it on the chart. A window popped up asking to pay again. Why?

750959819:
Good day. I have renewed the lease of the indicator but I have not been able to install it on the chart one day later. I was asked to pay again. Why?

I have already deleted the name of the paid indicator in one of your posts.

If you publish it again, I will have to put you in read-only mode for 24 hours.

The advertising of paid products, and in principle any other advertising is prohibited here by the rules of the resource.

Условия использования MQL5.COM
Условия использования MQL5.COM
  • www.mql5.com
Внимательно прочтите данные Условия использования сайта www.mql5.com. В рамках данных Условий используются слова и выражения, определенные в разделе 1 настоящих Условий. 1. Термины и определения 1.1. В рамках данных Условий следующие слова и выражения будут иметь следующее значение: MetaQuotes Ltd означает компанию MetaQuotes Ltd, являющейся...

750959819:
Hello. I prolonged the lease of the indicator, and I have not been able to install it on the chart after a day. I was asked to pay again. Why?

There could theoretically be a few possibilities here - just a quick guess:

• check if you're logged in to the Community tab with your username 750959819 (not your email) and your forum password,
  • If everything is OK, check your logs and see if there is an error or something else,
  • Because activation is given per computer ( hardware + software + your forum username) no matter how many Metatrader you have installed and will install on this computer, you can simply reinstall the indicator(although, when renting may have peculiarities ... I've never rented anything from Market and just don't know - are there activations for rent sorry). Who if has rented - can you tell me more precisely (wait - maybe someone else will make a post).

By the way, I remembered - there was a post in English that sometimes when you update Metatrader logins in Community tab get lost (and you have to login again).
Then Community logins in three Metatrader systems expired after refreshing them for the next build, then I was logged on again, but for Metatrader to "understand" my Community login I had to reboot computer and restart Metatrader twice, and wait an hour or so.

By the way, there was a thread here in the Russian part about this too.

That is, sometimes users think that the activation fails because they can no longer use the purchased prodect (it is not attached to the chart). And in some cases (I can't vouch for all cases) - Metatrader just froze, or computer froze, and after restarting - login in the Community tab is lost.

Good afternoon.

How can I programmatically determine which version of windows is installed?

mrgabdullin:

Good afternoon.

How can I programmatically determine which version of windows is installed?

Use the Windows API.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
    //|                                                            1.mq5 |
    //|                        Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
    //|                                             https://www.mql5.com |
    #property copyright "Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
    #property link      "https://www.mql5.com"
    #property version   "1.00"
    //---
    #define  DWORD           long
    #define  TCHAR           string
    #define  WORD            ushort
    #define  BYTE            char
    #define  DWORD_PTR       int
    #define  LOWORD(l)       ((WORD)((DWORD_PTR)(l) & 0xffff))
    #define  HIWORD(l)       ((WORD)((DWORD_PTR)(l) >> 16))
    #define  LOBYTE(w)       ((BYTE)((DWORD_PTR)(w) & 0xff))
    #define  HIBYTE(w)       ((BYTE)((DWORD_PTR)(w) >> 8))
    //---
    #include <WinAPI\sysinfoapi.mqh>
    //| Script program start function                                    |
    void OnStart()
      {
       DWORD dwVersion=0;
       DWORD dwMajorVersion = 0;
       DWORD dwMinorVersion = 0;
       DWORD dwBuild=0;
       dwVersion=GetVersion();
    //--- Get the Windows version.
       dwMajorVersion = (DWORD)(LOBYTE(LOWORD(dwVersion)));
       dwMinorVersion = (DWORD)(HIBYTE(LOWORD(dwVersion)));
    //--- Get the build number.
       if(dwVersion<0x80000000)
          dwBuild=(DWORD)(HIWORD(dwVersion));
       printf("Version is %d.%d (%d)\n",
              dwMajorVersion,
              dwMinorVersion,
              dwBuild);
      }

Files:
    1.mq5  4 kb

Good day, please tell me the reason for the ban of two accounts? (hulio88@rambler.ru and ta_a88@bk.ru)
    Was the indicator with a virus or should the performer be quicker to choose?
    Reason: