Do they buy advisers for MT4 and MT5?

There are several earning methods.

I only trade one. I can put the rest in the form of Expert Advisors for sale.

Is it reasonable to spend time on writing EAs for sale?

Do you buy EAs for MT4 and MT5 or do they just stand in the shop window without any moves?

Gainmaker:

There are several earning methods.

I only trade one. I can put the rest in the form of Expert Advisors for sale.

Is it reasonable to spend time on writing EAs for sale?

Do you buy EAs for MT4 and MT5 or do they just stand in the shop window without any moves?

If the performance of the tester is good, and the monitoring is good, and the demo version is free and the price is low, then they will buy

If you have several earning techniques, put them on several PAMM accounts at several brokers. As a last resort, write on demand, and the EAs you put out will only be part of your brand, raising your price tag.

Vladimir Baskakov:
If you have a good tester and also monitoring, and also free version for demo account and small price, then you will take it,

Please tell us a few words about your experience of selling EAs, at least in general terms.

For example, how long it took before the first purchase and so on.

Vasily Belozerov:
If there are several earning methods, put them on several PAMM accounts at several brokers. As a last resort, write them to order, and the put up your advisers will only be part of your brand, raising your price tag.

PAMMs seem to require a decent start-up capital.

In AP it seems to be from 3000 USD.

With such a starting sum I do not need any PAMMs.

Vladimir Baskakov:
If you have a good performance tester, and even monitoring, and a free version for a demo account and a small price, then they will take

If you look closely at the tops in the MT4 Market, you will suddenly find that these very tops have none of the above. One has a demo account, which he has not kept for 30 days out of fear. The other one has a locked account the equity of which has not increased for a year and has never did. The third one sells dyed eggs and the crowd is happy.

So, dear topicstarter, you do not need any PAMM. And you do not need a good monitoring. And you need a big invasion of losers on your product.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

If you look closely at the tops in the MT4 Market, you will suddenly find that these very tops have none of the above. One has a demo account, which he has not kept for 30 days out of fear. The other one has a locked account the equity of which has not increased for a year and has never did. The third one sells dyed eggs and the crowd is happy.

So, dear topicstarter, you do not need any PAMM. And you do not need a good monitoring. And you need a big invasion of losers on your product.

Good answer. Exactly.

My method earns good money and need something else to do.

I don't need PAMM and I'm not interested in selling signals.

However I am a programmer and I am interested in coding.

I have not written MQL-advisors yet, but I understand them and improve them.

I am now wondering whether it makes sense to write EAs for selling.

It is a ready EA for sale, not for order.

Maybe you can tell me how to lure the crowds of cheaters to my products?

Gainmaker:

Good answer. Right on.

My method is earning well and I need something else to do.

I don't need PAMM and I'm not interested in selling signals.

However, I am a programmer and I am interested in coding.

I have not written MQL-advisors yet, but I understand them and improve them.

I am now wondering whether it makes sense to write EAs for selling.

It is a ready EA for sale, not for order.

Maybe you can tell me how to lure the crowds of cheaters to my products?

Bad answer. Don't think that customers don't understand anything. They understand better than most, and you cannot sell them two cars like you did in the early days of algotrading. That is why only significant indicators will convince many people.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Bad answer. Do not think that the buyers do not understand. They understand better than most people, and they cannot be sold with two cars as they were at the beginning of algotrading. That is why only significant indicators will convince many people.

Oh, come on. Who among those who are in the top now has "significant scores" as you put it? Where is the current centre freak (let's call him that so they don't think it's wrong) at least a real score, for example?

Gainmaker:

PAMMs seem to require a decent start-up capital.

In AP it seems to be from 3000 USD.

With such a starting sum I do not need any PAMMs.

You haven't looked hard enough, there are from $1. And not just PAMMs, but also copy systems.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Oh, come on. Who among those who are in the top now has "significant scores" as you put it? Where is the current centre freak (let's call him that, so as not to be taken for granted) at least a real score, for example?

The question was how it should be, not how it is.
Reason: