ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 32

Uladzimir Izerski:

Wave analysis is one thing and deciding on a trade is another. There are many factors to consider.

At the moment the situation in the market is as follows.

The first column on the left is H4.

The second is H1, M15, M5.

This is the strength of the first wave in pairs on different TFs.

Could you demonstrate the examples of the entrance and exit of the market by your TS online with the explanation of what pattern was used and how your classification of the waves was used to identify the pattern.

And it would be interesting to see the description of at least a few of the patterns you used for buy and for sell. And screenshots of the charts highlighting these patterns.

I cannot use all of the above drawings. I do not think so.

I join in the request.

That's what I wanted to ask too.

I was wondering the same thing, by the way.

In the buy-trend and in the corrective sell-wave from it, how did it work out... ?

And what will happen next... ?

I won't tell you any tips with passes and prices enough for now... ./

Greetings, everyone.

Everyone wished to see the grail at once. A laudable wish.

Probably did not read carefully that " Wave analysis is one thing, but making a decision to trade is another. There are many factors to consider. "

I am not reproaching. All I understand is that I want to be quick, and better now.

This reminds me of a children's tale about a man and a wolf sowing bread.

The man says: First you have to plough the land.

Wolf: And you can eat the bread?

+++++++++++++

Wave analysis has a lot of auxiliary points that you should have read before you eat the grail.

For example levels for each characteristic wave.

++++++++++

And it's like a bunch of f...cks, they planted potatoes, and dug them up the next day. It makes you want to bite.)

Sorry about the jokes. But I don't see people who post ready-made TCs here.

It turns out that if you want to share even the details, you get a face for it?)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Greetings, everyone.

Probably did not read carefully that " Wave analysis is one thing, but making a decision to trade is another. There are many factors to consider. "

I am not reproaching. All I understand is that I want to be quick, and better now.

+++++++++++++

Wave analysis has a lot of auxiliary points that you should have read before you eat the grail.

++++++++++

And it's like a bunch of f...cks, they planted potatoes, and dug them up the next day. It makes you want to bite.)

It turns out that if you want to share even the details, you get a face for it?)

What's all the fuss then, if there's no specifics, just to chat about nothing?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Greetings, everyone.

+++++++++++++

++++++++++

It turns out that if you want to share even the details for it to get a smug face?)

So you do not explain to the end. That's why there is no full-fledged topic for discussion. As far as I understand, you have a periodicity of waves, and as if the patterns (the same sets) after which the probability of prediction is increased.

Levels for each characteristic wave, this is new). Can you elaborate.

Vladimir Baskakov:
What's all the fuss about, then, if there's no specifics, just chatting about nothing?

I want to find out. Who has a square head that you can put a mug of beer on and it won't fall off. Yours fits.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Well, you don't explain it all the way through. That's why you don't create a full-fledged topic for discussion. As far as I understand, you have a periodicity of waves, and as if the patterns (the same sets) after which the probability of prediction is increased.

Levels for each characteristic wave, this is new). Can you elaborate on that.

And I don't want to explain).

My condition is not fulfilled. I don't even require it to be fulfilled at all. It's more fun that way.

These are just preliminary notes.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Greetings, everyone.

Probably did not read carefully that " One thing is wave analysis, and another is making a decision to trade. There are many factors to consider. "

+++++++++++++

++++++++++

It turns out that if you want to share even the details you get a smug face for it?)

Just do not ask so they do not lay out.

You can also use zigzags and Gartley, but I don't really want to check each version on the terminal... ./

Rustam Galkeev:

They just don't ask, so they don't post it.

I'm tempted to think I might find a lot of interesting things.

Thank you. I'll start looking into it.

Reason: