ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 10

Hello, everybody!

The market is a lock, and every lock must have a key, otherwise you can't open it.

So there is a key to the market. It's ZZ, no matter how many people resist from not understanding market processes.

The same slices. Wow how similar! Don't they?

A joke, of course.

In fact, ZZ reflects the nature of the market. Who is stronger the sellers or the buyers?

The upper nodes represent the loss of strength of the bulls and the bottom nodes are the bears.

The sequence of levels of the nodes characterizes the strength of one of the sides.

Based on the nodes we can build a channel. The channel will show the direction more impressively.

But we should consider that the price doesn't have to follow the channel drawn. It does not want to follow any of the best ones.)

The slices of the key cogs get in the way.)))

Who is interested, ask questions. I will not answer stupid ones.

what's the website glitch?

old posts are lower than new posts...?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I have already pointed out above that any zigzags are "greedy" algorithms - they do not select the best/optimal top, but the first one that fits.
This is the price to pay for minimal latency and real-time operation.

Therefore, ZZ in principle does not interpolate the price. The nodes of the "correct" interpolator will lie below/above and to the right of the zigzag nodes.
Any strategies/algorithms that use a zz should keep this in mind and take it into account

PS) But I have nothing to ask. What's a children's magazine, a magazineseller? You have something to say, and so far the phrases from the advertising "forex courses".

Knowing the nature of the market is not the same as knowing the laws of physics or how to bake gingerbread.

Markets have their own rules and their own laws. It is meaningless to draw and tie it to purely physical laws.

And the tops of ZZOG are different for every TF and may not coincide with others. Nevertheless, they exist and are subject to the laws of the market.

This is not an argument but my opinion. IMHO in short))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Knowing the nature of the market is not the same as knowing the laws of physics or how to bake gingerbread.

Markets have their own rules and their own laws. It is meaningless to draw and tie it to purely physical laws.

And the tops of ZZOG are different for every TF and may not coincide with others. Nevertheless, they exist and are subject to the laws of the market.

This is not an argument but my opinion. IMHO in short))

If this is a philosophy topic, I may be deleting myself after a while.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
If this is a philosophy topic, I'll probably be out of here in a while.

That's your right. You can read under the radar, under the radar. A lot of people do that around here. Some are afraid, some are embarrassed. Doesn't matter.

Everybody wants me to lay out my trump cards so I don't have to flex my brain muscles.

It doesn't work like that. The topic is raw. I can see no one understands it.

I'll try to shake it up. Aren't there any smart guys in this business?

In pips, look how smart everyone is.)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's your right. You can read under the radar, under the radar. A lot of people do that around here. Some are afraid, some are embarrassed. Doesn't matter.

Everybody wants me to lay out my trump cards so I don't have to flex my brain muscles.

In pips, look how smart everyone is.)))

Aplomb beyond belief, sadly not based on anything

Uladzimir Izerski:

In pips everyone is so smart)))

Keep going

PS/ I left the thread, deleted the comments, I don't want to participate in the circus

Maxim Kuznetsov:
If this is a philosophy topic, I might be going away after a while.

No philosophy - just harsh practice (in promoting products with a four-digit price)

By the way, the empirical sample density of zigzag knee lengths tends to be very close to the theoretical one for SB(exponential distribution with a single parameter). Those pictures shown here are no exception (to be sure, of course, one has to calculate the Kolmogorov statistics)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

No philosophy - just harsh practice (in promoting products with a four-digit price)

By the way, the empirical sample density of zigzag knee lengths tends to be very close to the theoretical one for SB (exponential distribution with a single parameter). Those pictures shown here are no exception (to be sure, of course, one has to calculate the Kolmogorov statistics)

If I had to make money from the products there would be at least a hundred of them with excellent grades.

But if you are annoyed by this fact, I hide all the products.

Envious))) Shepherds.))

What are you going to be snarky about now?????????))))))))))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

If I had to make money from the products there would be at least a hundred of them with excellent grades.

But if that fact annoys you, I hide all the products.

Envious)) Shepherds.))

What are you going to be snarky about now?????????))))))))))))

A brave thing to do, hiding something that no one will ever buy
Reason: