Moving Average - page 137

Newest version of rsi adaptive ema posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page66

Files:

Do we have Elastic volume weighted moving average (described here : eVWMA: work in progress) for metatrader?

mladen:
Chrisstoff

Try out this version. Added angle calculation as the one used in the angle of average indicator. If the AngleTreshold is > 0 then it measures the angle and if the slope is right (they are showing in the same direction) then the indicator shows according colored histo bar. If the angle is <= 0, then purely the slope of the kaufman ama is used (it works the the same way as before - without the angle treshold).

Here is the comparison of all :

Upgraded version (new mt4 compatible, and some more changes) : kaufman_-_price_filtered_slope__alerts_2_1.mq4

nevar:
Dear Mladen Is it possible add non repainting to this indicator?Thanks.

No, wavelets and cohen's class distributions (I can recommend the Choi-Williams-Distribution) are only for offline use. But I don't think that this approach is reasonable for forex. You can't compare (quantum) physical laws and finacial laws, these are two completely different worlds.

krelian99:
No, wavelets and cohen's class distributions (I can recommend the Choi-Williams-Distribution) are only for offline use. But I don't think that this approach is reasonable for forex. You can't compare (quantum) physical laws and finacial laws, these are two completely different worlds.

i'm sorry but that statement is misleading. Quantum laws can be viewed as universal laws that apply to anything and everything that has a form. Financial markets have a form. The law is the law is the law. Nothing escapes the law. The financial markets Must obey the quantum laws.

The way i see it, if the financial markets did not obey quantum laws of the universe they would not manifest in this physical world and they would not exist at all!

I disagree : one of the basic principles of quantum laws is the quantum principle of uncertainty (I am quite sure that you are familiar with it). If we apply it to financial time series, then, according to it, we would never know what is the exact current price. And nothing is further from the financial markets than that

Didn't Einstein fail to make the Big theory that would make one out of the micro and macro laws?

@sebastianK,krelian99

You and I talk about completly different things:further reading check Haar Wavelets filtering:Filtering Using Haar Wavelets

QEMA indicator

qema.mq4

Files:
qema.mq4  3 kb

The MAD Indicator (Moving Average Delta)

mad.mq4

Files:
mad.gif  37 kb
mad.mq4  3 kb
Reason: