I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 43

Aleksandr Tarasenko:
Can you tell me with what kind of comment does the ruble card receive funds?
CYP

Aleksandr Tarasenko:

Can you tell me with what comment and from whom (a legal entity?) the funds come to the rouble card?

I suspect that our RNKB bank in Crimea may block the payment from abroad and demand a wet-stamped agreement with the legal entity from which the funds came. Since I don't have one, the bank will send the money back.

the comment is :
refund, cancellation of operations
CP,mql5.com

sberbank says so

Aleksandr Tarasenko:

Can you tell me with what comment and from whom (a legal person?) do the funds come to the ruble card?

I suspect that our bank RNKB in Crimea can block a payment from abroad and start demanding a wet-sealed contract with the legal entity from which the funds came. Since I don't have one, the bank will send the money back.

I have so

10:39
Order transfer to the card ....

Category: Other
Internet card

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I have this

10:39
Charging the order to the card ....

Category: Other
Internet card

he asked for a ruble card)

Does the withdrawal only work on Visa? I have all MasterCard cards, I have to go for Visa

"Cardpay has declined the withdrawal transaction. Please contact the bank that issued your card for details".

Cardpay does not work with local VISA cards. How do I solve this problem?

Thushara Dissanayake:

"Cardpay has declined the withdrawal transaction. Please contact the bank that issued your card for details".

Cardpay does not work with local VISA cards. How do I fix this problem?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

About Payment Rejection on CardPay withdrawal

MetaQuotes, 2020.02.19 11:19

We apologize for the rejected transactions.

Our statistical withdrawal limits worked because after we rejected ePayments and enabled withdrawals to Mastercard in addition to VISA, the main flow of transactions went to cards.

It will work within a few hours after we change the limits.

CardPay itself is doing well.

Artyom Trishkin:

so he asked the question a month ago)
and the problem was just yesterday with the limits...
and that answer...It will work within a few hours once we change the limits...was about yesterday

Reason: