Development plans for the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester - page 12

fxsaber:

Five lines, in my opinion, are enough.

I'm saving my eyes, I don't wear glasses.

i meant that if the developers are now updating the interface MT5, they could do it and adjust the font of the commentary, if the chart properties will cause additional changes in the language, i think it can be added tothe settings of the terminal without problems ... At least do it in MT5, the hell with it MT4

ZS: even check the "increase font of commentary" in terminal settings, imho - font settings maybe do not need to do for the commentary, but 2 times you should definitely increase the font of the commentary

Please stop resetting the selected EA in the Tester if it is recompiled.

If you recompiled the EA, you cannot use the "Run Single Test" menu item in the Optimisation tab.

This is clearly a flaw, because the set-files are hooked up without any problems.

fxsaber:

If you recompiled the EA, you cannot use the "Run Single Test" menu item in the Optimisation tab.

This is clearly a flaw, because the set-files are hooked up without any problems.

But this question is quite debatable. It's one thing if comments or corrections not affecting the logic were added to the code, then yes. But if there were cardinal changes? Well, the MQ will not track your code and analyze it for significant changes, will it? Or is that what you want? ;) )))

Сергей Таболин:

This, however, is quite debatable. It's one thing if comments or corrections are added to the code that don't affect the logic, then yes. But if there were radical changes? Well, MQ will not track your code and analyze it for significant changes, will it? Or is that what you want? ;) )))

You only need the action that happens when you load the set files.

fxsaber:

This is clearly a flaw, because the set-files are connected without any problems.

But what if the incoming variables have changed? Well agree that there are a lot of pitfalls that will affect the stability of such functionality.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

What if the input variables have changed? Well agree that there are many pitfalls that will affect the stability of such functionality.

Once again

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

MetaTrader 5 trading strategy tester development plans

fxsaber, 2019.09.15 12:51

You only need the action that happens when you download the set files.

Save the set file. Add the instances, replace the values of the old instances. And load the set file.

fxsaber:

Again.

Save the set file. Add the intuitions, replace the values of the old intuitions. And upload the set file.

Again )))) This is purely manual manipulation. There's no way to account for this in compilation. Much simpler things are not implemented and you want such zabubons... Shame on you ))))))))

Сергей Таболин:

Again )))) This is purely manual manipulation. There is no way to take this into account when compiling. Much simpler things are not implemented, and you want such zabubons... Shame on you ))))))))

What manual manipulation? Above was an example of what happens when set-file is loaded into a VERY modified EX5.

The developers have already prepared TESTER::LoadSetFile() and TESTER::SaveSetFile(). They work perfectly.

All we're talking about is making two calls when selecting "Run Single Test"

1. TESTER::SaveSetFile();
  2. TESTER::LoadSetFile();
Nothing more!

ZZY One calls for shame, the other calls for recognition of shame. Fun, indeed.

fxsaber:

What kind of manual manipulation? Above was a demonstration of what happens when a set file is loaded into a VERY modified EX5.

The developers have ready-made TESTER::LoadSetFile() and TESTER::SaveSetFile(). They work perfectly.

All we're talking about is making two calls when selecting "Run Single Test"

1. TESTER::SaveSetFile();
  2. TESTER::LoadSetFile();
Nothing else!

ZZY One calls for shame, the other calls for recognition of shame. Fun, indeed.

I used to resent the fact that every time I compiled with minor changes, but noticeably changing the logic, the optimization continued with the passes already passed. There was no problem running a single test. Except that the results were.... And I asked exactly that after each compilation a flag is set that it is already another program, that the previous data is no longer relevant. And you want to return to that bedlam? I'm against it!

As for connecting the sets, I haven't seen any problems at all. You can download any set, as long as you are sure that it fits your needs.

P.S. I have not heard or written about any disgrace. I respect your opinion, but I disagree with it in this case.
Reason: