EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 8

Vovanych писал(а) >>

Page 6 question)))

describe in detail what you do after step 1.

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

Describe the actions after the 1st stage in more details

1. I select an optimization period in this mega trader, I downloaded the account from the first encountered brokerage company

2. I download your set file.

3. optimize

4. Choose the best profit

5. Right-click on it and place it in the settings

What am I doing wrong?

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

Describe the steps after step 1 in more detail

I would like to point out the following.... without optimisation...your EA opens in the right direction with a good profit)))

Yeh...I'm not going to be an aligah....

Vovanych писал(а) >>

1. I choose an optimisation period in this mega trader, downloaded from the first account that came up

2. I download your set file.

3. optimize

4. Choose the best profit

5. Right-click on it and place it in the settings

What am I doing wrong?

Please give the 6th point more details. i need to download step 2 and check the optimisation checkbox.

What is wrong? Optimization does not start or no results?

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

Exactly point 6, please elaborate. you have to download step 2 and check the checkbox for optimisation.

What's wrong? Optimisation doesn't start or there are no results?

That's exactly what I'm doing, just like you told me. I upload the second set file to my Expert Advisor (I have previously saved the result of the first phase optimization to the EA), checked it and run the optimization.

The problem is that after the second optimization there is no result at all, i.e. zero.

I want to know why it may happen and whether the EA may be further optimized with such a result on the second or any of next steps.

Vovanych >> :

That's exactly what I'm doing as you've written. I load the second set file into Expert Advisor (I have previously saved the result of the first step to Expert Advisor), checked it and run optimization.

The problem is that I got no results, i.e. zero, after the optimization of the second phase.

I am interested in what may it be and should I optimize my EA further with such a result on the second or any of next steps?

History loaded ?

What does it say in the logbook?

I have encountered such an error with empty results only on N7S_AO_772012_L5_trail.mq4. There seems to be some glitch in trawl.

Casper писал(а) >>

Is the history loaded ?

What is written in the logbook ?

I understand that it is loaded, as the training account is used for optimisation and there is a timetable from 1 October 1987.

Here is the logbook honestly did not look carefully, i.e. did not focus on it.

Optimisation took place: 15.12.08-10.01.09 - 1st period

05.01.09-17.01.09 - 2nd period

19.01.09-24.01.09 - working week

Seven optimization attempts have yielded the following results: 5 with zero at the second optimization phase and 2 with a result

GBPUSD pair - М5

Turok2000 писал(а) >>

I have encountered such an error with empty results only on N7S_AO_772012_L5_trail.mq4. There must be some glitch in trailing stopper.

I optimized it because it was the most lossless one.

Now I've got it... It must be a bug... All those guys with dirty hands keep appearing... they don't know which tooth to drill.

Switching to non trail.

But I'll still bore you all to death, if it's not optimized as it should be, and my profits won't rise to a million quid by the end of the month)))).

You just have to be patient with the dummies.

Thanks for the answers!!!))

Reason: