Forecast from I - page 57

Here we go...(((.
Files:
Valentin7:
So that's it...(((.

To the factory?

Valentin7:
Here we go...(((.

Next time stay out of the majors - only cross

Valentin7:
Here we go...(((
just rushed it.
Valentin7:
So that's it...(((.

As I said earlier the lot is huge for such an account, just unacceptably risky trading.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Just rushed into it.

It happens)

Valentin7:
So that's it...(((.

I also recently went from $300 to $1000 in a few days and lost touch with reality at the sight of such figures) How it ended you can probably guess)

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

don't drain so fast

experience should teach you how to make money, not "don't drain so fast" :-))

Alexey Gureyev:

experience should teach you how to make money, not "don't plummet so fast" :-))

I agree with you

Don't trade single trades, the grid is our everything, just with the right money management!