Forecast from I - page 48

On Monday everything was red...Almost closed the broker...Balked...Still believe it will go down...Today lacquering went up again...But then I closed...No effect...Wait till the pound falls at least to 1.27 to lacquer and then there will be a free walrus to trade
Files:

It's like this at the moment...
Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

bail out of the situation ?

I don't know why I did it... I don't know why I did it... I just had to wait till pound is at least 1.27 and then I will close it... I have to wait till pound is down to 1.27 and then I will close it... For now it's like this...

Files:

Valentin7:
it's like this at the moment...

On Monday everything was red, almost the broker closed... Bought... I still believe it will go down... Today I tried again upwards... but then I closed... It's no use waiting for the pound to fall at least to 1.27, so I can close it and there will be a free trade.

Yes! the situation is not easy.

Valentin7:
it's like this at the moment...

I almost closed on Monday... I was lucky... I still believe it will go down... Today I tried to put it up again...but then I closed... It was useless waiting for the pound to fall to 1.27 so I could put it up and there would be a free trade.

I used to close the computer and reopen it a week later.

- I opened one time out of 10 quid and there was 300... I was away for 2 weeks and came back and there was 300.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

- Once, out of 10 quid, I opened it and there was 300. I went away for two weeks and came back and there was 300.

How long have you been trading yourself and how are you doing?

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

- Once, out of 10 quid, I opened it and there were 300.

There was also a terminal - such an interesting one. It was like a tutorial, but with real money.

Valentin7:

How long have you been trading?

I have not had any success. Everything is in the same place. 10 years of experience.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

I have not had any success. Everything is in the same place. 10 years of experience.

So maybe it's time to quit. And start thinking.

If you can not do it yourself, use an assistant, a human/robot.

There are alternatives.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

So maybe it's time to call it a day. And start thinking.

If you can't do it yourself, use a helper, a human/robot.

There are alternatives.

So where does the excitement go? It's a disease - I get it. But how do you beat it?

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

So where does the excitement go? it's a disease - I understand. but how do you overcome it?

Take money in debt and pour it on the forex - a disease ... like a witch doctor whispering))))

Reason: