Forecast from I - page 23

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

I read this thread from beginning to end - it's disgusting to read (what I wrote) - it's embarrassing!

- yes! i cannot write - i should have studied - and i did sports instead of studying. - that's the result of literacy

Hehe, but healthy)))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Heh, but healthy)))

as they say - exercise heals - sports cripple. and i used to do sports - what the hell health. i did weightlifting

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

As they say - exercise heals - sport cripples. I used to play sports - what the hell health. I was a weightlifter.

I wonder what motivated me to do Forex?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I wonder what motivated me to get into forex?

Yeah, those crappy commercials got me into it.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Yeah, those crappy commercials got me into this rut.

Yeah, it's like a drug, you get high at first and then you can't do without it)))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Yes, it's like a drug, at first you get a high, and then you can't do it without it)))

and how many times have i told myself i won't invest another penny in this business and what? a little time passes and i'm back on the same rake again

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

And how many times have I told myself I wouldn't invest another penny in this business. So what? A little time passes and I'm back on the same rake.

No good. Don't do it again. I've been there.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

It's not helpful. Don't do it again. I've been there.

So have I! Since 2009, I can't stop myself from doing this filthy thing.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

So have I! Since 2009, I can't stop myself from doing the dirty business.

Why would it be dirty? Just think of it as a hobby.))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Why would it be dirty? Just think of it as a hobby.)

Yeah, well, I am now, 'cause I don't think I'm gonna quit, unless there's a revolution or something and they close the shop.