Regularity or Randomness - page 28

Serqey Nikitin:

"The dogs bark and the caravan goes..."

pha, a caravan))) a petty crook, no more.

Serqey Nikitin:

"The dogs bark and the caravan comes..."

That's how oleg avtomat likes to put it))

Andrey Gladyshev:
I didn't create a new topic.
Here's a question. Is it globally possible to equate the decisions of the crowd in the market with the results of flipping a coin?
And then one more question. Is it possible, hypothetically, to influence the result of tossing a coin?

1. Not only can you do it, but you should.

2. You can't influence it, but you can figure out what to do next.

Maxim Romanov:

A coin has no memory, the probability of each new event is 50%. That is, if an eagle is struck 100 times in a row, the probability of an eagle being struck 101 times remains 50%.

In the market, on the contrary, there is a memory effect, and this is not an abstract expression. If we take the stock market, each open position will be closed sooner or later, and this is where the memory effect comes in. As investment horizon differs, each person will close a position at a different time. Here the market is more like a pack of cards (there are methods of counting cards).

Purely hypothetically we can influence, we can give a spinning force and knowing the initial conditions we can calculate how many turns the coin needs to make and how much speed it needs to be given. There is the weight of the coin and the acceleration of gravity. Hypothetically it is possible to toss a coin always with one side.

The result of the tossed one can also be affected, we can stabilise it with airflow.

In the stock market, there may be a memory, although it is debatable. On the currency market, on the other hand, I believe there is no memory at all.

EXAMPLE. Dividing a pound by a dollar, what do you get? 5 kg of sugar divided by 3 kg of wheat, what do you get?

Dividing the speed of a Jaguar going over England by the speed of a Ford going over America, what do you get?

We get a set of random numbers.

Vasily Belozerov:

In the stock market, there may be a memory, although it is debatable. On the currency market, however, I think there is no memory at all.

EXAMPLE. Dividing a pound by a dollar, what do you get? 5 kg of sugar divided by 3 kg of wheat, what do you get?

Dividing the speed of a Jaguar going over England by the speed of a Ford going over America, what do you get?

You get a set of random numbers.

Let's say a sell is open.

The market will forget about it tomorrow if it is not closed?

As the result we get the aggregate volumes of buys and sells, and each order has its own expiry date.)

The average time span to that date is no more than 3 months.

This is the memory of the market

Renat Akhtyamov:

Let's say a sell is open.

The market will forget about it tomorrow if it is not closed???

The result is a cumulative volume of buys and sells and each order has its own expiry date ;)

The average time span to that date is no more than 3 months.

This is the memory of the market

Perhaps, I don't argue with that. But the way I look at it is that if you learn how to win at eagle\retail, then you can win in any market, stock, currency, options, and bitcoin.

Vasily Belozerov:

Probably, I don't argue. But the way I see it: if you learn how to win at eagle{tree}, then you can win in any market, stock, currency, options, and bitcoin.

Ironically

but

first of all, you have to learn never to lose

only with this.

if you meet the target by 5, the winnings will be 100%.

Vasily Belozerov:

1. Not only you can, but you should.

2. You can't influence it, but you can figure out what to do next.

You look at the coin from the same crowd from which it is flipped. You have to look at it from the other side.

Vasily Belozerov:

Maybe, I don't argue. But the way I see it: if you learn how to win at eagle\tree, then you can win in any market, stock, currency, options, and bitcoin.

Slightly wrong analogy.
I think that globally, you have to learn not to win on the market.
You have to learn to wring money from the crowd.
Everyone is trying to understand the wrong psychology. We need to master our own, people like the rest of us.

You won't be able to squeeze all the money from the crowd, but you will be on the same side as the big players.

Andrey Gladyshev:

You are looking at the coin from the same crowd from which it is flipped. You have to look at it from the other side.

That's a bit of an analogy.
I think, globally, you have to learn not to win in the market.
You have to learn how to wring money from the crowd.
Everybody is trying to understand the wrong psychology. We need to learn our own, people like the rest of us.

Pardon me, what's the psychology of the eagle game?

Reason: