Record on the Market - page 21

Georgiy Merts:

I disagree.

My shareware experience shows that the complexity and interestingness of a program does not guarantee its success at all.

And the experience of the TC League - shows that users do not need the "possibility to take part in trading and take responsibility", even if they are given a choice of instruments, which have been working for some time.

You will have many disappointments on the market :-)

You should give them a month's profit right away. They don't have to offer an Expert Advisor that does everything themselves :-)

And such "automatons" work just for the time being. The market changes. Unsuccessful entry and that's it....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

you will have many disappointments in the market :-)

Such as ?

Yes, I was surprised that people are even lazy to put the computer to work for a few hours and get the code working for months now. But, it's not a disappointment, but a surprise. I am well aware that people mostly come to forex for "100% a day" and not for "problems of learning trading". But still, for it to be this bad, it was a bit of a surprise.

Georgiy Merts:

Such as ?

Yes, I was surprised that people are lazy even to put the computer to work a few hours, and get the code working for several months already TC. But, it's not a disappointment, it's a surprise. I am well aware that people mostly come to forex for "100% a day" and not for "problems of learning trading". But still, for it to be this bad, it was a bit of a surprise.

second sentence as an example :-)

People are too lazy even to put a full automatic. And lazy to copy the signal - that's a long time too. ....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

second sentence as an example :-)

People are too lazy even to put a full automatic. And lazy to copy the signal - that's a long time too. ....

Oh, yeah... That's for sure. But, I wouldn't exactly call it a "disappointment". There have always been plenty of freeloaders, and I do understand what the participants in this thread mean - selling Graalis to suckers has indeed become much more difficult than before.

I've just been through all this on shareware examples.

Georgiy Merts:

... But still, for it to be this bad was a bit of a surprise.

Suggesting to a lazy, ignorant, freeloader that he should work on the market himself and take responsibility for himself is useless. He will go looking for "freebies" elsewhere. But this does not mean that this lazy ignoramus should be offered anything at all. After all, his degradation in algotrading, is a common degradation of the entire field of algotrading. And hence the developers' business based on it.

If the level of users drops, the quality of their products drops. If a developer accepts this trend, he is sawing off the bough he is sitting on.

Georgiy Merts:

Oh, right... I'm sure it is. But I wouldn't exactly call it "disappointment". There have always been plenty of freeloaders, and I understand the participants in this thread - it's true that selling Graaly to suckers has become much harder than it used to be.

I've just been through all this before on shareware examples.

So your claim that your LIGA will be honed in time, then a free signal, and then a paid signal, and then the product will be exposed in the marketplace - that's what's frustrating.

Semi-automatic systems, with user influence, are another matter. These are the ones that are in demand. IMHO.

Реter Konow:

It is useless to suggest to a lazy, ignorant, freeloader that he should work on the market himself and take responsibility for himself. He will go elsewhere to look for "freebies". But this does not mean that this lazy ignoramus should be offered anything at all. After all, his degradation in algotrading, is a common degradation of the entire field of algotrading. And hence the developers' business based on it.

If the level of users drops, the quality of their products drops. If a developer accepts this tendency - he is cutting off the branch on which he is sitting.

100 %

"Adequate" users "like" and need sophisticated semi-automatic systems.

And the freeloaders onthe "grail" - will not bring much profit...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

So your claim that your LIGA will be honed in time, then a free signal, and then a paid signal, and then the product in the marketplace will be exposed - that is the frustration.

Semi-automatic systems, with user influence, are another matter. These are the ones that are in demand. IMHO.

The League won't be on the Market, as I said above, it's a dead end.

There will be a paid signal from the League. Just because, as I understand it, there are far more lazy people here than those who agree to do something (and those who agree to do something, have their own ideas, and do the League they have no time).

It is very easy to make a semi-automatic system out of the League - there are 448 TCs in it ! Accordingly, the user can enable and disable systems, and the forum thread - to tell what systems are "in trouble" now. But, again - here, mostly freeloaders who are too lazy to even press the button. Therefore, I don't think this system will work either.

I'm already quite impossible to be disappointed... :)

Georgiy Merts:

There will be no League on the Market, as I said above, it's a dead end.

There will be a paid signal from the League. That's because, as I understand it, there are far more lazy people here than those who are willing to do something (and those who are willing to do something, have their own ideas, and have no time to deal with the League).

The semi-automatic system of the League is very easy to make - there are 448 TCs in it ! Accordingly, the user can enable and disable systems, and the forum thread - to tell what systems are now "on fire". But, I repeat - here are mostly freeloaders who are too lazy to even press the button. So I don't think this system will go either.

I'm already quite impossible to disappoint... :)

Alas, yes.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

100 %

"Adequate" users "like" and need sophisticated semi-automatic systems.

And freeloaders on "grails" are not much profit...

It is for the adequate ones that wise developers should work. The non-wise ones, will continue to make graal black boxes for the lazy ones, until they understand that it is senseless. A dead end of development.

Reason: