Regularity or Randomness - page 42

Maxim Romanov:

If you do not quite understand what the dependence "distance~sqrt(T)" means and how probability distributions relate to it, i.e. conventionally speaking - you have found something, but you have no idea how to apply it in practice, then ask in the branch of Tip. I'll help you in what I can - and learn from you. Maybe we'll find the Grail.

Alexander_K:

:))) Let him cook. 6% a month is very low. That's just - ugh.

By the way, uncle, you have good theoretical research, some kind of identified patterns, but no signal.

Why is that?

I had a signal for 30k, six months, no one signed up for the $30 price. This is stupidity. I can make more money by taking over the account. And now I'm not making any clients at all. And the yield there was just 4-5%. It's nothing to the local public, I wrote it myself)
And as for the studies, frankly speaking, now my last robot is stable and can work with any instrument without any optimization, you just put it on the chart and it determines everything by itself in real time, losing is almost impossible for it.... It easily passes passes through 10 000 pips. But the yield is no more than 20% per annum for currency pairs and 20% for stocks in 3 years). So I'm doing research to make sure the foundation is normal and in the next version to raise the yield by at least 3 times.

Alexander_K:

If you do not quite understand what the dependence "distance~sqrt(T)" means and how probability distributions relate to it, i.e. conventionally speaking - you have found something, but you have no idea how to apply it in practice, then ask in the branch of Tip. I'll help you in what I can - and learn from you. Maybe we'll find the Grail.

I know what it is) the question is not about this, the question is about the implementation of the algorithm. But if anything on mathematics I'll definitely ask, I'm having a hard time with it, each time I have to study a certain section to describe a certain process ...

Maxim Romanov:
I had a 30k signal, six months, no one signed up for the $30 price. That's stupidity. I can earn more by taking over the account. And now I'm not making any clients at all. And the yield there was just 4-5%. It's nothing to the local public, I wrote it myself)
And according to my research, frankly speaking, now my last robot is stable, it can work on any instrument without optimisation, you just put it on the chart and it determines everything itself in real time, losing is almost impossible for it.... It easily passes passes through 10 000 pips. But the yield is no more than 20% per annum for currency pairs and 20% for stocks in 3 years). So I'm doing my research to make sure the fundamentals are normal and in the next version raise the yield by at least 3 times.

Well done. No sarcasm. What I saw in your posts is noteworthy. Well, the returns... Well, CheGevara, too, is happy with +5-10% per month, but steadily. I, having approximately the same research as you, I expect nothing less than +50% per month. Let's see...

Maxim Romanov:
and on shares 20% over 3 years). So I am doing research to make sure that the foundations are sound and to raise the yield by at least 3 times in the next version.
Just to remind you that the risk-free annual return on equities excluding dividends is equal to the refinancing rate. It is 9%, if I am not mistaken.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Everything is relative.
Whether or not this is OK depends on many factors.
Let's say Renat has 100k/month. We have 6k/month - not even worth bothering with.
Let's say 1 million - 60 thousand per month. In general, not much, but one can live. If nothing better comes up.
Suppose you have 5-10 million - 300-600 thousand - it already makes sense to be engaged.
If I managed to make a stable 6% monthly, without drawdowns and with a risk of loss = 0, I would have long ago mortgaged his flat), involved parents, friends, all the friends and strangers to me, a couple of yards of dollars would be attracted exactly. .... Though if you think about it, rather a couple dozen yards of dollars would be involved.
So I don't think it's all that easy, fun and good... with that 6%.

Maxim Romanov:
It's cooler than Soros, he has set up a prize for whoever performs better than him

Can you tell me where to get one?

Alexander_K:

Good for you. No sarcasm. What I saw in your posts is noteworthy. Well, profitability... Well, CheGevara, too, is happy with +5-10% per month, but steadily. I, possessing approximately the same research as you, expecting nothing less than +50% per month. Let's see...

No, it's not a problem to make 5-6% per month, it may be my previous robot and I could be proud of it, but the essence is not in the percentage, but in stability. I want to get absolute stability, the risk tending to 0.0....01%!

secret:

Can you tell me where to get one?

Soros) where else, you have to look for it, I've heard that, but you have to check it yourself as usual)

Maxim Romanov:
If I had managed to make 6% monthly with no drawdown and risk of loss = 0, I would have folded my flat), involved my parents, friends, acquaintances and strangers, I would have raised a couple of yds. .... though I would have raised dozens of yds.
So I don't think it's all that simple, fun and good... with that 6%.
With yards it gets even more complicated, and far from certain.
I knew someone who was a successful trader, while working on his own. He attracted investments and got burned. You have to work differently with large sums.
Reason: