Buy a profitable EA! - page 10

Georgiy Merts:

In my opinion, a system that has been tested on a historical period and has been showing good results on the demo for some time is more trustworthy than a newly developed system that never worked on the demo. So, in case we are looking for a "good TS" - we still will have to put it on the demo and test it for some time, and it still may stop working any time. If we choose "good TS" - it's already worked out on the demo and it's been tested. The rest is the same. That there TS may stop working any time, that there... That there we have to try and test it, that there...

I don't see how the question of choosing a TS is any worse than the question of creating a TS.

we won't have to put it on the demo. Including the fact that the quotes differ in both speed and quantity and price...

Roman Shiredchenko:

You won't have to bet on the demo. The reason is that the quotes differ in speed, quantity and price...

Are you suggesting to go straight to the real?

Well, well... Good luck... But I do always try the TS on a demo first.

Реter Konow:

Now think about your logic:

And answer the question: How can you consciously choose one option out of many if each option means nothing in itself? Moreover, you don't even think about how that option works.

Then how do you choose? By what criteria?

Criteria of choice will appear as soon as you start to understand how options among which you are choosing work. But, you deny the need for a conscious approach to strategies.

Literally.

An honours degree?

danminin:

ahhhahaha, this forum babbler)))) who always babbles unsubstantiatedly)))))

at least provide monitoring by adding a 5 minute fly swatter account.

as if someone is forcing him to post a robot to the masses))))

What makes you think I have such a robot? I didn't mention it anywhere. You're imagining things.

Nikolai Semko:
What makes you think I have such a robot? I didn't mention it anywhere. You're imagining things.

No one doubts that I don't.

Georgiy Merts:

George, the main question is how with your approach to trading (a lot of unclear TS changing according to unknown algorithms), to find criteria for choosing profitable TS before non-profitable ones sell out the deposit. Or do you run them all on demo, and temporarily put profitable ones on Real?

Wow, the theme for a couple of days flourished) Dear friends who want to sell me a grail, I'm not looking for it, and if necessary, I can write myself, the theme was created for communication and reflection, about orders for freelance work.

danminin:

no one doubts that it isn't.

Of course not ))

Fast528:

$30,000 and only through Market, number of activations negotiable

How many buyers will there be?

Let's say 2 = $60,000.

We reduce the price to $1000 , and oh my god, the number of buyers has increased to 100! = 100,000$

Down to $100 and staggered, the number exceeds 5000, the total of $ 500,000!

Drop to $1 and your Expert Advisor is bought by every trader in the world! ( especially you will be very happy in China ) and Bill Gates will format flash drives for you personally

Retail rules!

Реter Konow:

...Or do you run them all on demo and put the temporarily profitable ones on Real?

If you start them all on demo and put the profitable ones on real, then what are the selection criteria for them? Those that are profitable on the demo, put them on the real account and that's it.

Reason: