[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 10

With every post of naysayers I feel I'm on the right track, thank you. so I'm the first )))

floston:

I have changed my mind about drawing a diagram, a simple diagram will not show anything, a complicated one will have to take everything apart, so I am writing a classic - text

As you know, the spot forex market is an auction-type market.
Let's say we want to buy something, then someone has to sell it to us.
So we have to buy cheap and sell expensive, and vice versa, if we short. But the bottom line is that someone should sell us cheap and buy us expensive, but how do we make someone do it?

he must think he's selling expensive and buying cheap. That's how the big guys work.
They show us the price as if it is cheap, we buy it, the market crashes.
The conclusion is that in order to make money, you need to buy/sell with a tycoon, as they say, to swim on the shark so that it does not devour you.
But how to do it. How do you know where the big one opens?

The futures market is different from the futures market, in which the volumes are real and they are not very different in terms of price.

If you go on explaining it, it would be a book.
we need to monitor changes in volumes + price behavior (for example, sellers outnumber sellers and the price does not move, or the price breaks through the maximum, the volume increases, and the price stops again, while everyone thinks that price will go up, big guys sell to everyone and go down, so everyone catches "suckers")
The idea is that the algorithm remembers these "price movements with volumes",
it sounds crazy, but if you go on explaining it, you'll find out the CIRCret ))

not delusional, but not enough to understand the revolutionary. For even open volume trading theories with big players are plentiful. For example VSA

Al_Key:

And fortunately, the patterns and analytics there are also advisory in nature. Shall I plug it into a neural network? I don't know, I don't know about them. But I will assume it will be the same as with the rest of the signals for the grid.

and who said anything about the neural network, read the post urgently ))

I think everyone will stop arguing only when I post the pseudo code.

floston, I think you are exaggerating about the diabolical shenanigans of the big players, as if they are responsible for all false breakdowns and other failed patterns, all they can think about is how to fool everyone. That is usually the way beginners think, thinking that they cannot earn because somebody on the other side of the terminal is deliberately losing them :)

Yes, the big players of course sometimes have to resort to small manipulations to realise their volume, but it is not as serious as you have led us to believe. But have you forgotten about the theory of probability? If one observes the MM, the rate of withdrawal usually does not exceed the spread/commission. And by the way, if they constantly played against TA, then any classic system could be reversed and it would be profitable :) But this is not the case.

And in general, for any major player on the market there will be a counter major player (unless of course we are talking about some illiquidity). So this is a double-edged sword.

If you, as you claim, can so clearly define the actions of big players, then it is not clear what prevents you from making money on it. Nerves and emotions have nothing to do with it. The big players enter the market not by pips, so there should not be any tension, a calm medium/long-term trading.

So a lot of inconsistencies so far.

Avals:

it's not delusional, but it's not enough to understand it's revolutionary. For even open volume trading theories with big players are plentiful. For example VSA

All these techniques only work if you are in a super mood, don't get sick, don't worry about anything, etc.

and that's because no one sees the real volumes

you know, you may have a buyer for 100 lots and a seller for 200 lots, so it is reasonable to think the price must go down because there are too few buyers.

But the price is not going down, on the contrary, it is going up. The brokers in the market - they are called "experts" in Chicago.

for volumes starting from 15 000 lots and that's what moves the market

to achieve this, they start to ask you how to do it and you don't know how to do it - it's a serious thing

And I am not sceptical about your idea on volumes. It is more about the way you present it and find like-minded people. We asked you to explain in more detail what it is about, maybe someone will be interested, and you gave out what many people here know even without you, but about the algorithm, which distinguishes the duck from the phone - not a word. So I understand (from the words about the duck and the phone) that the volumes-price-profile pattern allows you to determine where the big players are? And where do your emotions get in the way then? Put a short stop and a long take, a small lot and why do you need a programmer?

floston:

All these techniques only work if you are in a super mood, don't get sick, don't worry about anything, etc.

you know, you may have a buyer for 100 lots and a seller for 200 lots, so it is reasonable to think the price must go down because there are too few buyers.

But the price is not going down, on the contrary, it is going up. The brokers in the market - they are called "experts" in Chicago.

The only thing that drives the market is the price of the first order and the price of the second order.

and where will you take the real volumes? If cme, it is a grain of sand in the circulation of currencies and is mainly focused on a narrow stratum and certain transactions.

Nalex:

floston, I think you are exaggerating about the diabolical shenanigans of the big players, as if they are responsible for all false breakdowns and other failed patterns, all they can think about is how to fool everyone. That is usually the way beginners think, thinking that they cannot earn because somebody on the other side of the terminal is deliberately losing them :)

Yes, the big players of course sometimes have to resort to small manipulations to realise their volume, but it is not as serious as you have led us to believe. But have you forgotten about the theory of probability? If one observes the MM, the rate of withdrawal usually does not exceed the spread/commission. And by the way, if they constantly played against TA, then any classic system could be reversed and it would be profitable :) But this is not the case.

And in general, for any major player on the market there will be a counter major player (unless of course we are talking about some illiquidity). So this is a double-edged sword.

If you, as you claim, can so clearly define the actions of big players, then it is not clear what prevents you from making money on it. Nerves and emotions have nothing to do with it. The big players enter the market not by pips, so there should not be any tension, a calm medium/long-term trading.

So a lot of inconsistencies so far.

I'm sorry, but you sound like a typical plunderer, the system fails because you haven't chosen the right parameters.

you should not ignore them, they have a clear view on the market and they do not have any effect on your profitability.

The only thing you should know is you should take a look at the esdaytrader channel on youtube.

you may also want to take a look at the delta cluster website for a quick and clear explanation.

floston:

At this time, for example, when everyone thinks the price will go up, the big guy sells to everyone and goes down, so everyone gets "lots")

You have a very simplified understanding of the market. Why do you think that everyone thinks the same way? The difficulty of making money in the market is that everyone thinks differently. There are countless trading systems, and they all give different signals. Where one system gives a buy signal, another gives a sell signal. I am not even talking about fundamentals and seasonal factors.

floston:

There is a function called DND - Do Not Display - if you don't know what to do with it, it may be a good idea to ask questions.

You have answered it yourself. What is required is a live person's analytical decision-making process. Do you want to put it into a neural network?

I don't know about them, but I read here that many people tried to put a lot of stress in them and it's no use. I don't understand them, but I've read here that a lot of people have tried to use them with no effect. IMHO they either need a very formalized algorithm or do not get sick and make live decisions.

If you have clearly formalized patterns? Straightforward , specific and irrefutable, then there are (I assume) a LOT of people who will help you to put them into a neural network.

Reason: