Would you invest in a PAMM account that does not drain at all? - page 6

It's just ridiculous, there's no money... If you put in 100$ with a return of 20% per month (even rounded up to 200% per year to make it easier to count), taking into account compound interest, in 5 years the amount will be over 1 million dollars!!! I would squeeze out 100$ for PAMM in 5 years to become a millionaire)) It all looks very dubious, really...

Siarhei Baranouski:
It's just ridiculous, there's no money... If you put in 100$ with a return of 20% per month (let's even round it up to 200% per year to make it easier to count), then including compound interest, in 5 years the amount will be over 1 million dollars!!! I would squeeze out 100$ for PAMM in 5 years to become a millionaire)) It all looks very dubious, really...

Time will tell.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

From personal experience - we take a $1500 no deposit, it will give us a maximum 10% profit, then the account is frozen. For trading we need to deposit our $150, after that we have $300 to trade with an opportunity to withdraw the whole amount on the account. But! it's necessary to trade a certain volume according to point 11 of the Bonus Agreement, also the last sentence really sticks out :)))) Here's a copy of it:

1. You might withdraw the fixed profit from bonus after you execute BUY or SELL transactions in total amount, equaling X*3 lots, where X=volume of bonus fixed profit. Only whole profit can be withdrawn, partial withdrawals are not possible. If you have any other bonuses on your account, these amounts will be used as a sum of money. If you wish to withdraw the used funds, you will have to send a request by following the link that will appear in your Cabinet, as soon as the required number of lots is reached. The bonus that will be withdrawn has to be in the account at the moment when manager reviews the withdrawal request. The company reserves the right to deny a request for withdrawal of bonus funds without giving any reasons.

Well, all brokerage companies have such clauses.

I was bilked out of $800 by a famous brokerage company on "E" in 2014 using point 2.5 of the Offerta. I signed up for the Offerta, which said that the withdrawal was based on the current exchange rate, but when the ruble plummeted they changed the rules and said that the withdrawal was based on the input rate.

And I found out later that some people lost much larger sums and some even went to court, and, interestingly enough, they won, because they were withdrawn at the offer they had signed up for...

So this point - is a very good indicator of the office. As soon as they took advantage of it, they should not do business with such a brokerage company again.

Ivan Butko:

No-no, one manager's drawdown is 5% and kopecks, the average monthly profit is 20% (he created another one, with 2% risk per transaction, respectively, and drawdown to 10%, the profit to 40%), and the other manager drawdown reaches 50%, but for 18 years. That is, from the early 2000s to 2016, if I am not mistaken, the tests show profit every year, the forward on the real, which started in 2016, still shows the same results on history, and the profit, in contrast to the first manager, is achieved in six months or two, from 30 to 500% per annum, while the first has every month in the plus. The first one is more or less for people, the second one is for long term.

By the way, here is the second one, his picture is not as smooth as the first one.

from 2016 account, real

I see which EA we are talking about. It's certainly better than his plum "fork", but it's not a hundred percent grail. If you take the developer's account, you will not increase the risks. I have 3-10 stops (they are not static here, apparently, tied to volatility) within a month and there is no deposit. I will try to analyze them on the market and try to find better alternatives. There aren't many, but if you look around, there will probably be a dozen.

Boris Gulikov:
I understand what kind of Expert Advisor we are talking about. Of course it's better than his plummeting "fork", but it's not one hundred percent grail. If you take exactly the developer's account, the risks will not increase much. I have 3-10 stops (they are not static here, apparently, tied to volatility) within a month and there is no deposit. I will try to find better options here on the market. This is not much, but there may be about a dozen of them.
That is why the first manager is prettier, his owl stop is static 1%.

But, and you compared D))) Fork is a dinosaur, his first creation. Further things were more literate. But, the last brainchild is still working, and the manager soon will not have enough space on his blog for another article about how to survive the logical drawdowns) And there are more and more people

Georgiy Merts:

Well, all the DCs have such clauses.

A well-known brokerage company on "I" cheated me out of as much as $800 in 2014 by using point 2.5 of the Offerta. I signed up for the Offerta, which said that the withdrawal was based on the current exchange rate, but when the ruble plummeted they changed the rules and said that the withdrawal was based on the input rate.

And I found out later that some people lost much more money and some even went to court, and, interestingly enough, won, they were able to withdraw at the Offerta they signed up for...

So this point - is a very good indicator of the office. As soon as they took advantage of it, they should not do business with such a brokerage company again.

How morally insulting does it have to be for a person to remember even the item number from 2014

Siarhei Baranouski:
Just ridiculous, no money... If you put 100$ at a return of 20% per month (let's even round up to 200% per year to make it easier to count), with compound interest, after 5 years the amount would be over 1 million dollars!!! I would squeeze out 100$ for PAMM in 5 years to become a millionaire)) It all looks very dubious, really...

There will be no miracle. The well-known "doughboys" are based on MM averaging with martingale, which is an increase in lot size + high leverage. At 20k$ the leverage will not be 500% but 100%, the maximum volume of positions will be 100-300 lots. Well-known PAMM long-livers in A. show more modest %, experienced drawdowns on the verge of koli - for 5 years total return ~500%.

Unicornis:

There will be no miracle. The well-known "doughboys" are based on MM averaging with martingale, which is an increase in lot size + high leverage. At 20k$ the leverage will not be 500% but 100%, the maximum volume of positions will be 100-300 lots. Known PAMM long-livers in A. show more modest %, experienced drawdowns on the verge of koli - for 5 years total return ~500%.

Therefore it is better to open new accounts when reaching $20 000 and allocate them by 10 000x2 and so every time to keep the leverage at the same level. Then connect them to the main account as a copier

Lenar Timergalin:

That is why it is better to open new accounts when you reach $20,000 and allocate them 10,000x2 and so on each time to keep the leverage at the same level. Then connect them to the main account as a copier

The same way the second manager does, unloading pams. You are thinking sensibly

Ivan Butko:

The second manager does the same, unloading the pams. You're thinking straight.

What are self-learning neural networks, what is the point?
Reason: