Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!] - page 13

trora:

I would hope that you understand the difference between the signal service and the market service...

but it seems - alas...

If every robot you sell was linked to the monitoring of its performance in signals, that would be great.

And yes, it would be better for the buyer to have a couple dozen robot sellers with positive real-time monitoring than the current mess.

As for the real robot, it is better to have dozens of sellers of robots that have positive real-time monitoring than the current mess.

I am very understanding :) I am very good at differences :). I read many threads attentively and look at the statistics every day for almost a year

And I think that buyers, investors, and other users of the Metatrader ecosystem - understand this mess very well (almost everyone) . (by clicking on all sorts of filter buttons, tooltips - this applies to signals)

The same situation is with Marketplace customers (no need to think for them, to impose their purchasing opinion - everyone should have his own).

The greater the competition between Market sellers - the more their products will be monitored, the sellers of "grails" will not survive in such a competition + reviews, rating, etc., as well as applies to the signals service

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

server:

I'm very understanding :) I'm especially good at "differences" :) I read a lot of threads and look at the statistics every day for almost a year

And I think that the buyers,investors,and other users of the Metatrader ecosystem - understand this mess very well (almost everyone) . (by clicking on all sorts of filter buttons, tooltips - this applies to signals)

The same situation is with Market buyers (no need to think for them, to impose their purchasing opinion - everyone should have his own).

The greater the competition between Market sellers - the more their products will be monitored, the sellers of "grails" will not survive in such a competition + reviews, rating, etc., as well as applies to the signals service

So why are you twisting my words? I'm talking about the Market - you quote and reply as if I was talking about a signal service.

as if I was talking about a signal service - so why are you making such a bait?

I hope that admins will listen to reasoning in another thread.

trora:

Why are you twisting my words? I am talking about the market - you quote and reply as if I am talking about a signal service.

as if I was talking about a trading service. the situation with the market is the same - grail dealers make robots by the dozen.

I hope that admins will listen to reasoning in another thread.

I hope they will listen to reason in another thread.) But it does not mean they sell them successfully, and those who really think about making money and are confident in their work, have long been hooked on the monitoring, or will hook them - there is no other way to survive here! But you have to understand - as a rule, to know that forever in the plus their brainchild will not give profit, 4-7 months maximum (but then you have to somehow make it work again in profit :) - if the buyer does not know how to do it, he has to pay again) . If the buyer does not know how to do it, he will have to pay again.

server:
I don't care if they do it :). If they do not, it does not mean that they sell them successfully, ....... (and then you have to make it work profitably again :) - if the buyer does not know how to do it, he has to pay again). If the buyer does not know how to do it, he will have to pay again.
This is exactly the point - the market is flooded with lots of sleazy robots and they sell them to buyers.

Один день с трейдером
Один день с трейдером
  • youtu.be
МЫ ГАРАНТИРУЕМ РЕЗУЛЬТАТ В ТРЕЙДИНГЕ, ЛИБО ВЕРНЕМ ДЕНЬГИ! 83% прошедших обучение у нас начали зарабатывать деньги. Самый мощный курс по трейдингу в России! Е...

-_-FART:

p.s. the roles posted should be seen as an answer to a question on the subject, but not as an advertisement!

good message... and what result do you guarantee in trading?

trora:
good message ... and what result do you guarantee in trading?

Look carefully at the clips first...

I repeat: the posted videos should be seen as an answer to a question on the subject, but not as advertising! (for moderators and not only ...)

-_-FART:

Look carefully at the clips first...

I repeat: the posted videos should be seen as an answer to a question on the subject, but not as advertising! (for moderators and not only...)

what's the answer? the comments there are more interesting in places... than the clip itself

trora:
good point... and what result do you guarantee in trading?

Please think about the fact that you are trying to combine the incompatible and cram in the un-compatible.

They can guarantee the quality of the training, not the result. Well... it's simple... it's like primary schools. The same teacher has a mountain of failed students, a bunch of failed students, and only a few are successful. Everything in our lives depends not on the teacher, but on ourselves.

You should give a guarantee to yourself like this: "...I promise that I will be a diligent student, I will absorb every word and every move of my teacher like a sponge"... ;)

Armen:
and what's the answer? the comments are more interesting in places than the video itself.
And the one is that all these people have been living off forex and forts for a long time.
Reason: