ePayments - everything? - page 3

Alexandr Saprykin:

Renat has already replied about withdrawing to a card.

There is always the option of PayPal, and from there to a bank card, but of course this is not profitable.

I once had the misfortune of contacting PayPal, they transferred money to me, but when I withdrew from PayPal they took all the commission, and I got the change).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I once had the misfortune to contact PayPal, they transferred money to me, but when I withdrew from PayPal, they took everything for their commission and transferred my change)

As far as I know PayPal does not give withdrawals in Ukraine?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

As far as I know, PayPAl does not allow withdrawals in Ukraine?

It doesn't seem to do so now. The case described was about 5 years ago

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It doesn't seem to be doing that now. The case described was about 5 years ago

I have Scrill working the same way.

It takes a lot of commission.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I once had the misfortune to contact PayPal, they transferred money to me, but when I withdrew it from PayPal, they took it all for commission and I got the change).

A familiar theme.

The exchange rate in national currency is a nightmare, the fees are a nightmare. PayPal is convenient for those who spend with it, but do not develop it.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Nightmarish exchange rate to local currency, nightmarish fees. PayPal is convenient for those who spend with it, but do not develop it.

stick is awesome. in the u.s. and the european union.

TheXpert:

the stick is awesome. in the u.s. and the european union.

Probably because you don't need to convert there at an unfavourable exchange rate into roubles)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I once had the misfortune of contacting PayPal, I had money transferred there, but when I withdrew from PayPal he took it all for his commission and I got my change)

Yes, PayPal's conversion rates are predatory and that's why I use epayments for now.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Probably because there is no need to convert at an unfavourable exchange rate into roubles)

and in general, the attitude is better, regarding KYC and AML

TheXpert:

The stick is awesome in the US and the EU.

I am. Several times I have received payments from the EU. They didn't want to use anything but a stick. I had to accept it.

Reason: