Withdrawal paypal - > to sberbank card -> normal? - page 3

Vladimir Baskakov:
Qiwi Virt visa
The production time is 5 min.

How confusing it all is. Why was the withdrawal to webmoney removed?

Servicedesk hasn't shown signs of life for more than 10 days.

Not only that, the payment from November 13 is still frozen. And I began to think that no other than MQ someone checks. Since there is no sign of life on their part.

Just in case, removed all the products from the showcase.

Eugeni Neumoin:

Servicedesk hasn't shown signs of life for more than 10 days.

Not only that, the payment from November 13 is still frozen. And I began to think that no other than MQ someone checks. Since there is no sign of life on their part.

I removed all the products from the window just in case.

As Bulanova sang: Don't cry

Vladimir Baskakov:
Qiwi Virt visa
The turnaround time is 5 minutes.

Qiwi block the account after several withdrawals. The thing is that their rules allow you to receive transfers from abroad - Cyprus in this case - only to individuals, only from individuals, and only in rubles (for Russia).
Called them - they explained that in order to avoid trouble with the account, it is better not to try to make such transfers.

Vladimir Baskakov:
As Bulanova sang: don't cry

Cry, don't cry. It's a strange feeling to be in weightlessness... In emptiness.

Artyom Trishkin:
Kiwi will block the account after several withdrawals. The thing is that their rules allow you to receive transfers from abroad - Cyprus in this case - only to individuals, and only in roubles (for Russia).
I called them and they explained that in order to avoid trouble with the account, it is better not to try to make such transfers.
Haven't come across this yet. Maybe the limit is exceeded? They don't just have accounts in two currencies

Vladimir Baskakov:
I haven't come across this yet. Maybe the limit is exceeded? They have two-currency accounts for a reason.
You can't receive transfers from legal entities. That's what Kiwi explained to me

Artyom Trishkin:
You cannot receive transfers from legal entities. That's what Kiwi explained to me.
A lot of brokers work with them. This does not make me feel uncomfortable. They make a lot of withdrawals to kiwi

Eugeni Neumoin:

Servicedesk hasn't shown any sign of life for more than 10 days.

Just in case, I removed all the products from the showcase.

Webmoney will no longer be used. Not in line with European policy.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Webmoney will no longer be used. Not in line with European policy.

Then you should have been concerned about the possibility of withdrawing to mastercard. The proposed withdrawal options are not satisfactory for various reasons.

It always seemed to me that the terms should be changed so that no one is harmed by the changes.

In the current situation it turns out that the interests of customers, and we - all those who have placed their developments in the marketplace - are MQ customers, are a matter of the tenth. This is unfortunate.

Eugeni Neumoin:

Then I should have been concerned about the possibility of withdrawing to mastercard. The proposed withdrawal options are not satisfactory for various reasons.

It always seemed to me that it was necessary to change the conditions so that no one would be harmed by the changes.

In the current situation it turns out that the interests of customers, and we - all those who have placed their developments in the marketplace - are MQ customers, are a matter of the tenth. That's unfortunate.

UseePayments to withdraw your earnings in USD without commission.

And from there transfer to WM.

There's a commission of course, but the withdrawal is to WM.

Reason: