Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 15

sever30:

because everyone considers it absurd for a runner to start in the middle of the course and have part of it count towards his past results, so why is it considered normal in signalling?

If the real account was opened earlier, then how can I participate in the Signals - by opening a new one? and you gave the example of an account marked as Real

A100:
If the real account was opened earlier, then how do you participate in the Signals - do you open a new one? and you gave the example of an account marked as Real

Yes, to open a new one. Isn't that how it works at Alps?

To give an analogy, you want to run a marathon, approach the judge and ask him to allow you to run, for example, from kilometre 10, showing him a certificate that you recently ran it with such a result.

I would not have missed it if I had not traded in the real account.)

sever30:

Yes, opening a new one. Isn't that how it is in the Alps?

If the account is real - then serious people have accounts elsewhere. For demo - I fully share your point of view regarding the prohibition of signals (but only paid ones) from historical accounts

A100:
If the account is real - then serious people have accounts elsewhere. For demo accounts - I completely share your point of view.
I do not understand your position on real accounts. what prevents you from opening a new one in the same place where you traded previously?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

sever30:

To give an analogy, you want to take part in a marathon, approach the judge and ask him to allow you to run, for example, from kilometre 10, showing him a certificate that you recently ran it with such a result.

This is not an analogy, this is idiocy. You don't get into it on purpose or you just can't?

Here's a proper analogy -- you want to play in a poker tournament and get a percentage of those who bet on you winning. In order to attract potential bettors, you show the entire history of your previous tournaments.

Why should it be forbidden?

The run-up in this case is showing only tournaments which had a positive outcome. But that's a problem, because in order to get a run-up of 20 times, say, you need about 25 accounts and you will clearly see the specific history of the deals.

sever30:
What prevents you from opening a new one in the same place where you were trading before?
To open a new account, you must first close the old one, which means that all positions must be closed, money must be withdrawn and this immediately means that income tax must be calculated and paid in the next accounting period

A100:
To open a new one, you must first close the old one
Why?

sergeev:
what for?
At least to transfer money from it to a new one (there is a minimum)

TheXpert:

It's not an analogy, it's an idiocy. You don't get into it on purpose or you just can't?

Here's the correct analogy -- you want to play in a poker tournament and get a percentage of those who bet on you winning. In order to attract potential bettors, you show the entire history of your previous tournaments.

Why should it be forbidden?

The run-up in this case is showing only tournaments which had a positive outcome. But that's a problem, because to get a run-up of 20 times, say, you need about 25 accounts and you will clearly see a specific history of deals.

Personally, I will clarify to you again that there is no guarantee that the results of previous tournaments were not held with the participation of your assistants, who contributed to your winnings, for the purpose of demonstrating these results to potential bettors.

I don't think you can understand that you can raise the yield curve of one account by wiping out the others.

Maybe you are just hanging out here and do not know how people are shuffling in other brokerage companies where PAMM accounts can be registered with trading history. As mushrooms appear PAMM with a year-long history and soon merge, managing to attract investment.

To get an increase of 20 times

Have you read my previous answer? We are not talking about any kind of overclocking. It is enough and doubling for half a year, a year, what would attract subscribers.

A100:
To open a new account, the old one has to be closed first, which means that all positions have to be closed, money has to be withdrawn and this immediately means that income tax has to be calculated and paid in the next accounting period.

This is not a reason. if there is no expedient reason, let him go on trading, open a new account if he wants.

Moving from one flat to another will also require some effort and inconvenience, but that is not a reason to refuse to move, at least I have not heard of it, so your arguments are weak.

Reason: