VPS server. Questions. - page 10

A fine move on your part to ignore.
But it's not the right thing to do. After all, it's just cheating.
You are just selling "Ping" and we need speed in processing transactions.

One more thing:
- you wrote in previous posts that the VPS server logs everything, but my software writes its own prints, but as it turns out they are simply blocked and I can't see them.
Only in the beginning I see a few messages at startup and then it's like they're not in the program.
I don't think this is right. These messages are very important to the developer.
Think about it.

Good afternoon, wasn't able to send you the files yesterday.

Files:
20210401.log  50 kb

Сергей Груздев:

Good afternoon, couldn't send you the files yesterday.

Need two log files of VIRTUAL hosting, not your home PC.

Reference:

Working with the virtual platform

• Request a log of the platform and EA operation

Журнал платформы - Для продвинутых пользователей - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Журнал платформы - Для продвинутых пользователей - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
В журналах платформы фиксируются практически все выполняемые действия. В них вы найдете описание всех важных событий: синхронизации со счетом...

Vladimir Karputov:

You need two log files of the VIRTUAL hosting, not your home PC.

Reference:

Working with the virtual platform

• Request a log of the platform and EA operation

Found it all

Found it all

Files:
20210401.log  18 kb
20210401.log  7 kb

Сергей Груздев:

I've got it.

The advisor works.

Ask the author to print out more information. It is considered good practice to print out the moments: signal received, signal processed, signal executed (or if not, why).

Alexandr Plys:

Read the Help:

Read it and see that the MQL5 VPS reduces the execution time of a trade order, when the ping from your PC to the broker's server is long. This means that while you receive an order and send it from your home PC, the MQL5 VPS will have time to send it several times. It is not mentioned anywhere that MQL5 VPS affects the TIME OF EXECUTION on a broker's server. If the execution time of a trade order is just huge - that is a reason to think twice and change broker.

Недорогой VPS для выгодного трейдинга на форексе – VPS для MetaTrader 4/5
Недорогой VPS для выгодного трейдинга на форексе – VPS для MetaTrader 4/5
  • www.mql5.com
Арендуя MetaTrader VPS, вы получаете моментальное исполнение, круглосуточный трейдинг и другие важные для Форекса преимущества за небольшие деньги, которые можно быстро окупить. Арендуйте недорогой VPS для форекса у создателей MetaTrader 4/5.

Vladimir Karputov:

Read the Help:

Read it and see that MQL5 VPS reduces execution time of a trade order, when the ping from your PC to the broker's server is high. Nowhere does it say that MQL5 VPS affects the TIME of EXECUTION of a TRADING ORDER on a broker's server. If the execution time of a trade order is just huge, that's a reason to think twice and change broker.

This lure of yours I read and watched a long time ago.
It's important for me to get the logs sorted out and explain why such huge delays resulting in your VPS server losing value before my eyes and not needed at all.

You, as it turns out, only sell 'ping', but developers are not 'penguins'.
That's how you treat customers who have already paid you.

Alexandr Plys:

This lure of yours I read and watched a long time ago.
It's important to me that the logs are sorted out and explain why there are such huge delays resulting in your VPS server losing value to the eye and not needed at all.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

VPS Server. Questions.

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.04.02 12:31

***NERE SHE says that MQL5 VPS affects TRADING ORDER EXECUTION TIME on broker's server. If the execution time of a trade order is just huge - that's a reason to think twice and change broker.

Vladimir Karputov:

The advisor works.

Ask the author to print out more information. It is considered good practice to print the moments: signal received, signal processed, signal executed (or if not executed, why).

Yes, the EA does work if there is no migration to virtual hosting. I will not open orders if I have not migrated. When I look at the chart, I see that the EA should open an order but it hasn't. I press the autotrade button again and it opens the order, i.e. the order is opened from my PC and not from the web-hosting. I will send the logs today if such a situation appears. Thank you for your help.

Vladimir Karputov:

That's fine!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've admitted to selling a ping yourself!

Yay!!!

Your VPS server is of no use to anyone but the inexperienced.

I get transactions 20 times faster on my office computer than on yours.

Do you understand that at the end of the day?

Thank you for your recognition!
We don't need your penguin server.

P.S.: And here I was thinking of saving 10-20 milliseconds.

Reason: