From theory to practice - page 822

Renat Akhtyamov:

for the 3rd time

and here's the 2nd to make it clear that the trade is still going on

show me the equity chart.

ni... not clear, show a screenshot of the whole page. Balance, equity, with the number of trades ... and your avatar shows your signal.

Equity is a must.

Otherwise, go to the "fun and humour" topic, how many times do I have to tell you?

Alexander_K:

Personally, I think the Grail is very, very close.

The simple theory of probability will not let you do anything. You minimize your losses to almost two spreads. And increase the profit margin to infinity + wait for the market to tick over. Try it - you don't really want the Grail to go unearned...
One more nuance:
1) find the strongest spike of the previous day on the ticks, find its value in pips
2) divide this value by the average spread in points
3) obtain the maximal amount of deals per day.
If you go too high, you will increase the pressure of the commission (spread) on the deposit relative to the maximum daily profit.
If you lower it too much, you will most likely earn nothing

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Show me the equity graph.

ni... not clear, show a screenshot of the whole page. Balance, equity, with the number of trades ... and your avatar shows your signal

Equity is a must.

Otherwise go to the theme "interesting and humor", how many times do I have to tell you?

send it again ;)

the rest of the numbers and charts stay under the veil of secrecy

and no one will see the signal as promised.

Cheguevara and I have been talking about it all night, they thought we were crazy.

something was not deleted

so...

read it, dig in.

Renat Akhtyamov:

sent again ;)

the rest of the figures and graphs will remain under the veil of secrecy

and no one will see the signal as promised.

So once again you've confirmed your status as a liar and an ignoramus. Because you've got a fucked up martingale on the chart, and the equity graph is heading towards zero

show me the same thing, only the equity... It's very simple and you won't burn the strategy, even though it's unrealistic to burn it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So once again you've confirmed your status as a liar and an ignoramus. Because you've got a fucked-up martingale on the chart, and the equity graph tends towards zero.

show me the same thing, only the equity... I don't see how easy it is and you won't burn the strategy, although it's unreal to burn it.

Really, Maxim, really.

I personally have seen enough of these charts and I can immediately see the strategy on them.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the rest of the figures and graphs will remain under a veil of secrecy.

And no one will see the signal, as promised.

Cheguevara and I talked about it all night, they thought we were crazy.

some of it didn't get deleted.

so...

read it, dig in.

Pretty good. Don't listen to anyone.

What were you talking about? Briefly, just the gist of it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Really, Maxim, really.

Personally, having seen these charts, I can immediately see the strategy.

you have 3 minutes to verify you as adequate - the equity graph.

Renat Akhtyamov:

sent again ;)

the rest of the figures and graphs will remain under the veil of secrecy

And no one will see the signal, as promised.

Chegevara and I have been talking about it all night, they think we're crazy

something wasn't deleted.

So...

read, dig in.
It won't work, Renat...
You realize what a tremendous amount of work, purposeful, colossal mental effort and talent, with a strong concentration and a maniacal desire to achieve the truth should be made to reach those heights, about which we spoke with you.
Not even 1% has been done here.
How will people appear here who are able to perceive us adequately if they have no idea what we have been talking about?)
True Aleksander_K kind of listens sometimes... Too bad sometimes...
But do not worry and do not waste your energy on a particularly "meticulous".
Better let Aleksander_K at least help? At least he's trying... but he doesn't listen... So he bumps his head against the wall... All the more so because we have the result.)

What's the point of both of you defending yourselves? )) Let one man decide what he's talking about. Whether or not you should listen to his "innuendo" or if he's just being a dick about it.

Martin Cheguevara:
...it's a pity that sometimes...

Let's keep the stilettos down, shall we?

It's like a little bit of us and you...

It's not bourgeois...

Reason: