Equity and Balance

How do you get the detailed report chart to show both equity and balance? I only have the balance charted. Thanks

MadAero:
How do you get the detailed report chart to show both equity and balance? I only have the balance charted. Thanks

You can see balance and equity any time you want in MetaTrader and in the statement.

Files:
equity.gif  55 kb
equity2.htm  62 kb

Yeah, I know about that. I thought I had seen some balance charts that also had the equity plotted. Maybe it is only for backtests?

moving average of equity curve

hallo

how to do moving average for equity curve?

is simply way to do this?

EA that records the lowest equity

Hi,

Would it be possible for someone to make an EA that can record and display the lowest equity for each day of the current week.

This is how I would like it to display the info.

Lowest Equity

Mon 3529

Tues 3487

Wed 3698

Thu 3271

Fri 3214

Can someone tell me where that indicator is posted where I can get the equity and balance of each symbol, assuming I am testing 19 symbols in the same platform and want to know their individual balance and equity printed in an indicator pane or on the chart somewhere?

ES

ElectricSavant:
Can someone tell me where that indicator is posted where I can get the equity and balance of each symbol, assuming I am testing 19 symbols in the same platform and want to know their individual balance and equity printed in an indicator pane or on the chart somewhere? ES

ES

It may be good ider to post the screen shot of that indicator so people know what your looking for. As most dont know what your talking about.

Keit

ElectricSavant:
I do not have it to post. I just want to be able to see the profit on each SYMBOL from the history tab....I think it exists as I saw it somewhere...The account history tab in the trade terminal, just is not sufficient when teting an EA on 19 charts over a 3 month or 6 month period. I would like to see how effective the EA is on each pair, but run all 19 on the same platform.

It can be an indicator or script...

ES

I have not seen any thing like that as an indicator or script. I do have some third party software somewere on my computer which ND told me not to post to the forum as the auther doesnot want it published. I have not even opened the software up or used it, dont even know what it does. There is a thread on this forum about it called somthing like trade reports. ND could point you in that direction if you would like to read about it.

Keit

I do not have it to post. I just want to be able to see the profit on each SYMBOL from the history tab....I think it exists as I saw it somewhere...The account history tab in the trade terminal, just is not sufficient when testing an EA on 19 charts over a 3 month or 6 month period. I would like to see how effective the EA is on each pair, but run all 19 on the same platform.

It can be an indicator or script...

ES

cockeyedcowboy:
ES

It may be good ider to post the screen shot of that indicator so people know what your looking for. As most dont know what your talking about.

Keit

Show money indicator show_money_v.2.mq4

Files:
Reason: