From theory to practice - page 824

Dmitriy Skub:
Tomorrow at about 7pm, stock up on nappies - may come in handy) Might not. And the day after that too.)

Well, that's what trials are for.

Although... By all standards - deadline for putting a machine/unit/installation into trial operation = 3 days.

In 3 days I have an unbridled surplus. Rejoicing, counting the actual cash in my mind.

Alexander_K:

I've got something like this... Voila!

Looking forward to another series of trends, it's kind of boring... Here, yesterday was the case - daaaaaaah!

Reduce the risks to a minimum especially now.

Otherwise you'll have your profits drained.

Martin Cheguevara:

Reduce the risks to a minimum especially now.

Otherwise you'll have your profits drained.

Don't worry, mate. This is just a demo test, although the quotes are read from a real NDD account, i.e. there is practically no difference from the real one.

We will go to the real account after the New Year, subject to positive tests.

Once again, for the grail-seekers who stubbornly refuse to work in a factory or as a janitor.

The trend/float key is the non-parametric kurtosis of the distribution of tick increments in a sufficiently large sample. If the kurtosis is < 20 it is a flat, if it is >20 it is a trend.

You shouldn't count the kurtosis as the usual 4th moment of SV, but like this:

Try including this thing in your TS - you won't regret it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Imagine if trades 42 to 46 had been on the plus side...

You wouldn't have had to win back, and you'd be 15% higher in the end.

I've already written 5 times - don't open extra ones, I've written about how to do it ;).

In addition, reduce the risk of treb would be a little different.

You can't get away with that risk in the real world.

Why did you remove the new martingale bot from the Market?

hero grail builder )) secret agent 007 ... adviser )))

Alexander_K:

Once again, for the grail-seekers who stubbornly refuse to work in a factory or as a janitor.

The trend/float key is the non-parametric kurtosis of the distribution of tick increments in a sufficiently large sample. If the kurtosis is < 20 it's a flat, if it's >20 it's a trend.

I've done some calculations. So, it's more profitable to be a janitor in a factory, and there's less hassle).

As for the key, your key is very delayed and shows what is already clear to everyone without the key and is not a secret.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

As for the key, your key lags a lot and shows things that are already clear to everyone without the key.

I don't know... I'm working now, in Dukas terminology, on second TFs and I don't see any lag. Although... Yesterday I did run into something, but I haven't checked yet - why it happened and why the key didn't work at that moment.

Alexander_K:

I don't know... I'm working now, in Dukas terminology, on second TFs and I don't see any lags. Although... Yesterday I did run into something, but I haven't checked yet - why it happened and why the key didn't work at that moment.

GEPs not only from the weekend, but also during the day

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

why did you remove the new martingale bot from the market?

hero grail builder ))) secret 007 agent... advisor ))

what's the difference?

it's not clear anyway

no formulas and no runny nose ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

What difference does it make?

I don't get it anyway.

no formulas and no runny nose ;)

I've understood for a long time, why are you giving old people a hard time? ))

Reason: