Q: how do you relax ?

A: I don't strain myself ?

Олег avtomat:

all diseases are caused by nerves.

;))

...only syphilis from pleasure).

Renat Akhtyamov:

There is a lot of work to be done before this topic

I'm not looking for answers for a long time.

Chegevara is already right about a lot of things.

I do not read nonnames, with few exceptions, who is right and who is wrong it's up to you to decide.

This is not the first time I have seen you falsifying facts and false screenshots, once again I call your attention to it.

Alexander_K:

Once again, for the grail-seekers who stubbornly refuse to work in a factory or as a janitor.

The trend/float key is the non-parametric kurtosis of the distribution of tick increments in a sufficiently large sample. If the kurtosis is < 20 it is a flat, if it is >20 it is a trend.

You shouldn't count the kurtosis as the usual 4th moment of SV, but like this:

Try including this thing in your TS - you won't regret it.

It's nice that my recommendation helped you https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page577#comment_8695147

Vladimir:

It seems to me that if you take ABS(returns)^4 instead of ABS(returns), there will be a sharper reaction to deviations from the average, and you seem to be catching them.

Just don't be under any illusions, it doesn't always work.

Vladimir:

Glad you found my recommendation helpful https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page577#comment_8695147

Just don't have any illusions, it doesn't always work.

Vladimir, actually, throughout this whole epic story of the Grail search, you have helped me many times.

And suddenly, when the Grail is actually found, you don't believe in it... How is that possible? А?

Yesterday I was on a TV programme where they were talking about distributions, but they were talking about normal distributions.

They were talking about the square root and the cubic root of the number of trials (the width of the confidence interval) in which case it is one and which is the other.

Alexander_K:

Vladimir, actually, throughout this whole epic story of the search for the Grail, you have helped me many times.

And suddenly, when the Grail is actually found, you don't believe in it... How is that possible? А?

Yeah, you've been on fire today!

;)

Was it just me or did someone post a link to five years of historical S10?

I think the lack of resolution is making 2-3% of the signal squeaky and some are missing... :-(

Reason: