From theory to practice - page 823

Martin Cheguevara:
Not gonna happen Renat...
You realise what an enormous amount of work, and purposeful, what an enormous amount of mental effort and talent, with a strong concentration and a maniacal desire to achieve the truth it takes to reach the heights that you and I have been talking about.
Not even 1% has been done here.
How will people appear here who are able to perceive us adequately if they have no idea what we have been talking about?)
True Aleksander_K kind of listens sometimes... Too bad sometimes...
But do not worry and do not waste your energy on a particularly "meticulous".
Better let Aleksander_K at least help? At least he's trying... but he doesn't listen... So he bumps his head against the wall... All the more so because we have the result.)

The funny thing is, you didn't write between the lines.

and also a question that flies through here a lot - "do some of the prices have a memory?"(they do!)

and I have a hitch - "do some people reading this thread have a memory?

ps

well that's just saying...

I've got something like this... Voila!

Looking forward to another series of trends, it's kind of boring... Here, yesterday was the day - yesssss!

Renat Akhtyamov:

and the question that often flies through here is "does the price have a memory?"(there is!)

of course there is, there are options, there are futures and there are participants who will protect their interests so that they don't "miss out" on these options and futures.... and there are participants who have no stops and have found the formula ;)

Igor Makanu:

of course there are, there are options, there are futures and there are participants who will protect their interests so as not to "lose out" on these options and futures.... and there are participants who have no stops and have found the formula ;)

If anything, the SB has a memory, and a very good one.))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yuri, darling, are you mad at me or what, you don't show up in the thread?

Get your pockets ready, New Year's Eve is coming up!

Alexander_K:

Yuri, darling, are you mad at me or what, you don't show up in the thread?

Get your pockets ready, New Year's Eve is coming!

There's nothing to talk about.) It's all been said.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There's just nothing to talk about:)) Everything has already been said.

I agree.

I sincerely thank you for your buzzing and prodding - I probably wouldn't have done anything without it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

For that matter, SB has a memory too, and a very good one.)

If this memory refers to a stochastic trend, then this is an incorrect characterisation. What kind of memory can an exponent have?

Alexander_K:

Looking forward to another series of trends, it's kind of boring... Here, yesterday was the case - yeahaaaah!

Imagine if trades 42 to 46 had been on the plus side...

Wouldn't have had to win back, and would have been 15 per cent higher in the end

I've written 5 times already - don't open extra ones, how to do it - also written ;)

Plus, reduce the risk and it'd be a little different.

You won't get out with such a risk on the real account, 100 percent.

Alexander_K:

Looking forward to another series of trends, it's kind of boring... Here, yesterday was the day - yesssss!

Tomorrow at about 7 pm stock up on nappies - may come in handy) May or may not. And the day after tomorrow too)
Reason: