From theory to practice - page 819

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Only the most experienced Vladimir keeps statistics like that, and he doesn't come here very often.

Alexander_K:

Only the most experienced Vladimir keeps such statistics here, and he doesn't come here very often.

Well, by ticks we see that the difference is significant. Right? And the minutes, let's say, differ in the range of 2-5 points.

What can we suppose from this? They all know in advance the limits of the next minute candle and its close price. And inside, you can move the price as you want?

Or what?

Alexander_K:

Jeez!!! I'm mesmerised to see the trends tearing up the Grail on furs :)))

December is the trendiest month. there hasn't been a rally yet at christmas.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Well, we can see from the ticks that the difference is significant. Right? And the minutes, let's say, differ within 2-5 pips.

What can we suppose from this? They all know in advance the limits of the next minute candle and the closing price. And inside, you can move the price as you like?

Or what?

I have no idea.

I started using ticks, or rather second bars, when I realized that I was bored on M1. Yes, for a daily sliding window and the sample = 1440 is acceptable, etc. But - BORRY!!!

By working with second bars, I got an opportunity to work intraday with meaningful samples. And this is what the average trader needs. I am having fun, my tears are streaming...

But, there is a real problem with different number of ticks and even number of second bars for different brokerage companies. If I add the Grail, it will unlikely work with other brokerage companies. Everyone will have to "tune" TS individually to his brokerage company and its tick-flow.

Alexander_K:

But - BORING!!!

Yes, there aren't many deals getting done.

Alexander_K:

I stayed up all night... I cried softly in the old man's way, gazing into the lights of Moscow at night...

HOW?! How can you lose a profit of 28% in 1 hour?!?

It's crazy...

I made it through my drawdown today with honour. Even formed +))))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

And I made it through my slump today with honour. I even got a +)))

Well done! You better tell me - did you get in touch with Pako, who made a rail-type indicator for Lumberjack? Where is he now? Did he charge for it? On the basis of what theory?

Alexander_K:

Well done! You better tell me - have you managed to get in touch with Pako, who made a rail-type indicator for Lumberjack? Where is he now? Did he charge for it? Based on what theory?

No, I couldn't.(((

So you need to add a trend-following system to your Grail, so that it would not be like tonight, or you may not live till morning on the real market.

To start with, calculate the period by which to analyse the trend.

How? - Maybe to take the average interval between the price touching the lower limit and the price touching the upper limit of the channel.

Alexander_K:

Well done! You better tell me - have you managed to get in touch with Pako, who made a rail-type indicator for Lumberjack? Where is he now? Did he charge for it? Based on what theory?

Do you want the indicator or Pako?
Reason: