From theory to practice - page 825

Martin Cheguevara:

Reduce the risks to a minimum especially now.

Otherwise you'll have your profits drained.

That's good advice. Like, be afraid of the one-legged sailor.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's been clear to me for a long time, why are you giving old people a hard time? ))

it is impossible, or rather useless ;)

i am amazed that you can still hear and see anything, although i know that you cannot lose out on experience. you need at least 1000 systems to get into the furnace.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's impossible, or rather useless ;)

i am amazed that you can still hear and see anything, though i know you cannot lose your experience. you need at least 1000 systems to succeed.

I see that you want to brag about something out of helplessness, but you have nothing to brag about.

The absence of a result is also a result, and tampering is an act of shame.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I can see that you want to brag about something out of helplessness, but there's nothing to brag about.

Lack of result is also a result, and tampering is an act of low.

you don't see it, but you wish you could ;)

you're a psychologist of course, but ... the logic is different

is that a person can never come up with something that another person can't figure out (not the NS of course, the NS is dumb)

Renat Akhtyamov:

you can't see it, but you'd like to ;)

You're a psychologist of course, but... the logic is different.

I'm a psychologist, of course, but you stop with the sophisms and the deception.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm a psychologist, of course, but you stop with the sophisms and the deception.

so become a financier and everything will be fine

first answer yourself the question - what is the problem, why is there a lot of leakage?

ok, that's enough of a question for a long time

and not everyone can answer it

good luck

Renat Akhtyamov:

So become a financier and everything will happen.

first answer yourself the question - what is the problem, why is there a lot of leakage?

okay, that's enough of a question for a long time

And not everyone will be able to answer.

good luck

Calm your thoughts, they bounce around like fleas. The topic of conversation was different. good luck.

Renat Akhtyamov:

first answer yourself the question - what is the problem, why is it all draining?

All right, that's enough of a question for a long time.

It's elementary, Watson Renat. All misfortunes come from greed). Without it practically any reasonable and adequate strategy will work.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

calm your thoughts, jumping around like fleas. The topic of conversation was different. good luck.

There's a lot of work to be done before that topic.

I'm not looking for answers for a long time.

Chegevara is already right about a lot of things

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Elementary, Watson Renat. All misfortunes come from greed). Without it, almost any sensible and adequate strategy will work.

This is too much in the forehead.

kikes are not as blatant and stupid as they may seem ;)

the lower the risk, the bigger the deposit, the more complex the system

there are only three popular ones: forex, CME, MOEX

Reason: