From theory to practice - page 1915

Oleg Papkov:

It's not a topic at all. You can ignore it. The price movement has something of a tug-of-war procedure, the movement of the rink on the rope relative to the ruler on the ground. The tug-of-war is non-stop 24/5 with hot meals and beds for sleeping. The number of people on both sides is unpredictably variable over time.

There is endless bidirectional movement of people from team to team. All legal movements of an individual participant are described and timed for history and the issuing of rewards. The reward is paid for the contribution made to the team's local win over a period of time. If a contribution is made and the team loses in the period, it is forfeited.

Such is the pseudo-model.

Rated ++

Today it's not even humans who are pulling the tug-of-war anymore, it's robots. It's even easier with them. No need to sit on the daily charts.

Oleg Papkov:

Not the point at all. You may ignore it. In the price movement there is something of a tug-of-war procedure, the movement of the rink on the rope relative to the ruler on the ground. The tug-of-war is non-stop 24/5 with hot meals and beds for sleeping. The number of people on both sides is unpredictably variable over time.

There is endless bidirectional movement of people from team to team. All legal movements of an individual participant are described and timed for history and the issuing of rewards. The reward is paid for the contribution made to the team's local win over a period of time. If a contribution has been made and the team loses in the period, it has gone to waste, so has the reward.

Such a pseudo-model.

+

100% agree that in forex also

only from one pair to the other if you trade one way

So to hedge, you have to trade the same type in different directions,

and to make a profit, trade them inside the spread

Uladzimir Izerski:

Rated ++

Today it's not even humans who are pulling the tug-of-war anymore, it's robots. It's even easier with them. No need to sit on the daily charts.

No. And the use of large and small mechanisation is not discouraged.
And what freedom to control the opinion of the crowd by fundamental, political, event and other means.
And market makers also use robot effort mechanisms with gears of various kinds.

The question is, are these all random processes? Or pseudo-random.

The exchange rate has gone up (rope ridge to one side), for example. At the pro-trade point (statistical equilibrium of effort), it has all 180 degrees of up-and-down motion almost equal probability. In short, voluntarism. Not random movements.

Oleg Papkov:

No. And the use of big and small mechanisation is not discouraged.
And what freedom to control the opinion of the crowd by fundamental, political, event and other means.

The exchange rate has gone up (rope ridge to one side), for example. At the pro-trade point (statistical equilibrium of effort), it has all 180 degrees of up-and-down motion almost equal probability. In short, voluntarism. Not random movements.

virtual reality

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

+

So to hedge, you have to trade the same type in different directions,

And in order to make a profit, we trade them inside the spread

Renat, trade currencies, not pairs.

Pair prices will move in the direction of demand for one of the currencies.

Combinations change, you have to keep an eye on the currencies.

(I'm just saying. Don't mind me).

Renat Akhtyamov:

+

Therefore, to hedge, you have to trade the same type of pairs in different directions,

And to make a profit, we trade them inside the spread.

Yes. It's the "rush" (momentary) analytics on the correlating pairs that matter. (tug-of-war groups).

I should write such an indicator, in my opinion. I just cannot find the catch for it yet. I cannot catch this chip.

Oleg Papkov:

No. And the use of large and small-scale mechanisation is not discouraged.

Currency prices are interdependent. And therefore predictable. As the Japanese say, it can't rain forever.

Renat Akhtyamov:

virtual reality

;)

That is, there is a physically reasonable random movement pattern for the base currency. There is a "voluntarist" (Shakespeare pardon me) justified random pattern of movements in the exchange rate of the base currency.

There is a technical component, a fundamental one, and a complex component of internal "mayhem". The latter component is different for each pair. GBPJPY, for example, often moves in "round" numbers. USDCHF is moving on 1-5-15 minute intervals. And so on.
I think it goes something like this.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Currency prices are interdependent. And therefore predictable. As the Japanese say, it can't rain forever.

You can tell anything definite about a pair by looking at the correlated pairs at the same time. But the local "kitchen" is different in different pairs.

Oleg Papkov:

You can tell anything definite about a pair by looking at the correlated pairs at the same time. And the local "kitchen" is different for different pairs.

And the market makers are mainly different for each pair. So to speak, there are clubs (communities) of market makers, admirers of, for example, EURUSD or another one, the USDRUB admirers club. :)

Reason: