From theory to practice - page 1921

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Flat in the magic indicator relative to zero.

Nope, wrong. That indicator works solely and only with a random process in a closed system, with no external energy input.

There must be an even channel of dispersion relative to some average. And this should be done easily, without any artificial transformations. I managed to get it only on an exponential timescale. And the average that is obtained TAM, in a non-linear time-space, is unique. I personally could not find analogues of its behaviour among all averages on a linear timescale.

The discontinuity indicator, in any case, should be in the TS. I will not tell you which one it is. A secret :))

Alexander_K2:

Nah, wrong. That indicator works solely and only with a random process in a closed system, with no external energy input.

There should be an even channel of dispersion relative to some average. And this should be done easily, without any artificial transformations. I managed to get it only on an exponential timescale. And the average that is obtained TAM, in a non-linear time-space, is unique. I personally could not find analogues of its behaviour among all averages on a linear timescale.

The discontinuity indicator, in any case, should be in the TS. I will not tell you which one it is. It's a secret :))

Did you finally get your hands on the Grail?) If so, then congratulations))) I am also in search, that's just do not know how close I came (I want to believe that the Grail is close). Registered here to get advice from the Wizard, it seemed to me that very close to the ideas.

bilbo_b:

Did you get your hands on the Grail after all?) If so, congratulations))) I am also on the lookout, only I do not know how close I came (I want to believe that the Grail is near). Registered here to get advice from the Wizard, it seemed to me that very close to the ideas.

:))) The Grail is always there. But not everyone can see it :))). Everybody's used to torment minutes. And 99% of traders, including Papuans, are in fact doing it.

However, I believe that there are several Grails - we are looking at the Looking Glass, aren't we? There may be all sorts of hysteresis there, but that's another story...

All oscillators are derived from price. You have to work directly with the price.

All those who are directly confronted with the need to change the currency wait for the best maximum moments. And certainly not on oscillators.

Alexander_K2:

Well, the word "money" IMHO does not have to be used to build a profitable TS. The magician, and the same old Gunn, did not say for nothing that everything obeys a single universal law: biological, physical processes, etc. Actually, philosophical questions of life and death also belong to the same category.

The trader's task is to extract from the flow of quotes such a process that he or she understands. Not to rack their brains searching for regularities on some minutes with endless tests (it's not even funny anymore), but to formalize the task - what exactly are you looking for. And then somehow everything works itself out...

Did these "magicians" show you the state? Or monitoring? They are common, forum-driven fools. Look at the forum and you'll see that everyone is a graalist and look at the monitoring - all losers.

I've read the posts of this "wizard", from your ads. "the price goes against the crowd", and he had some kind of joint... childish... childish notion of the market.
maybe it's some schoolboy who's writing you a message and you're hanging your ears to believe him)))

If the price was flat, then the regular waving would have worked on it too. because the waving works fine on a flat chart.

danminin:
If the price were flat, then a normal waving would work on it too. because the waving works fine on a flat chart.

There is never a flat. There is a horizontal channel with a certain amplitude.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There is never a flat. There is a horizontal channel with a certain amplitude.

horizontal???

A "horizontal channel with a certain amplitude" would be fine with a mashka.

danminin:

horizontal?

The "horizontal channel with a certain amplitude" would have been fine with the wand.

Are you specifically talking about the flatulence? Let mashka help you out.)))

The price doesn't care if it's flat or trending. And we care about that.

And to know how the price will behave in the future, we need to lay it out.

danminin:

Did these "wizards" show you the state? or for example monitoring? they are all common, forum-based blabbermouths. if you look at the forum, they are all graalists, if you look at the monitoring, they are all losers.

I've read the posts of this "wizard", from your ads. "the price goes against the crowd", and he had some kind of joint... childish... a child's view of the market.
maybe it's some high school kid who's writing you a private message, and you've got your ears open believing him))))

doesn't the price go against the crowd?)
Reason: