Intraday Trading Strategy

Hi

I use the following indicators when trading for an Intraday.

- 8SMA and 34EMA

- STOCHASTIC with 0.15 and 0.85

BUY

- When 8SMA crossed above 34EMA and STOCH is above 0.85, Go Long and Exit when the 2 MAS crosses again.

- When 8SMA crossed below 34EMA and STOCH is below 0.15, Go Short and Exit when the 2 MAS crosses again.

I found it useful to me when trading for a day. Preferred chart M15 and M5

Thank's for your excellent strategy . A question : 8sma is a simple or smoothed ma ?

Thank you and happy pips !

Its a pleasure.Try it you will have more winning trades

Can post some screenshots? Please.

Thanhks

kombelele:
Hi I use the following indicators when trading for an Intraday. - 8SMA and 34EMA - STOCHASTIC with 0.15 and 0.85 BUY - When 8SMA crossed above 34EMA and STOCH is above 0.85, Go Long and Exit when the 2 MAS crosses again. - When 8SMA crossed below 34EMA and STOCH is below 0.15, Go Short and Exit when the 2 MAS crosses again. I found it useful to me when trading for a day. Preferred chart M15 and M5

Thanks, this i great.

And i think it is the simple not smoothed

What strategy is best to use when trading intraday and which currency pair is suitable for it?

Jaden90 #: What strategy is best to use when trading intraday and which currency pair is suitable for it?

There is no "best" strategy or "best" currency pair for it!

There are many strategies out there, and each one can be applied to different symbols, based on the symbols fundamental behaviour.

You should take the time to learn how to analyse that behaviour, and then to apply a strategy that suits it.

price action with  EMAs might be a good intraday strategy 

Can anyone help me building an  EA for forex trading????

Post your request as a job in the Freelance section.

kombelele:

Hi

I use the following indicators when trading for an Intraday.

- 8SMA and 34EMA

- STOCHASTIC with 0.15 and 0.85

BUY

- When 8SMA crossed above 34EMA and STOCH is above 0.85, Go Long and Exit when the 2 MAS crosses again.

- When 8SMA crossed below 34EMA and STOCH is below 0.15, Go Short and Exit when the 2 MAS crosses again.

I found it useful to me when trading for a day. Preferred chart M15 and M5

This kind of strategy is too simple to apprehend the complexity of the market's patterns.

You will much likely end up loosing money.

If only a few people are successful, i.e, able to significantly over perform the market, it's because the task is very hard.

Reason: